Sericulture. from old catalog
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Sericulture. from old catalog|
- The complete guide (New York, W. B. Smith & co., 1883), by Henrietta Hardy Mrs] Hammond (page images at HathiTrust)
- An experiment in silk-culture, ([New York, 1886]), by Margarette W. Brooks (page images at HathiTrust)
- Practical method for the cultivation of mulberry trees, raising of silk worms, cocoons, etc., (New York, A. Carigliano, ), by Huber & co Carera (page images at HathiTrust)
- The silkworm; its history and product. (Chicago, Ill., Winsted silk co., c1915), by Winsted silk co (page images at HathiTrust)
- The "American silk raiser"; a complete instruction on silk culture, (New York, [c1882]), by Herman Rocke (page images at HathiTrust)
- "America's new industry," silk growing. A complete manual of instructions for silk growers, (La Salle, Ill., The Enterprise silk co., 1886), by Carl Strack (page images at HathiTrust)
- Breeding and rearing of the silk worm. (New Orleans, Printed at the Democrat office, 1880), by L. S. Crozier (page images at HathiTrust)
- Letter from the secretary of the Treasury transmitting the information required by a resolution of the House of representatives, (Washington, Printed by D. Green, 1828), by United States Department of the Treasury (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.