Advertising -- New York (State) -- Syracuse -- Specimens
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Advertising -- New York (State) -- Syracuse -- Specimens
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Chapbooks -- SpecimensFiled under: Illumination of books and manuscripts -- SpecimensFiled under: Illumination of books and manuscripts, Medieval -- SpecimensFiled under: Incunabula -- SpecimensFiled under: Miniature books -- Specimens
Filed under: Printing -- History -- 16th century -- SpecimensFiled under: Toy and movable books -- Specimens
- Blue Beard (images of pantomime toy book, in various configurations; New York: McLoughlin Bros., ca. 1890), contrib. by Charles Perrault (page images at childrensbooksonline.org)
- The Hole Book (New York: Harper and Brothers, 1908), by Peter Newell (illustrated HTML at nonsenselit.org)
- King Winter (Hamburg: Gustav W. Seitz, ca. 1859), illust. by Gustav W. Seitz (page images at LOC)
- Pastime Pictures: A Book of Transformation Scenes, by F. E. Weatherly and Clifton Bingham (illustrated HTML here at Penn)
- The Rocket Book (New York: Harper and Brothers, c1912), by Peter Newell
- The Wizard of Oz Waddle Book (New York: Blue Ribbon Books, c1934), by L. Frank Baum, illust. by W. W. Denslow
- The Twelve Magic Changelings (New York: Frederick A. Stokes Co., 1907), by M. A. Glen (page images at LOC)
- Ten Little Niggers (with tops of pages in silhouette shapes; New York: McLoughlin Bros., c1894) (page images at HathiTrust)