Aesthetics, Modern -- 20th century
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Used for:
- Aesthetics -- History -- 20th century
Filed under: Aesthetics, Modern -- 20th century|
- 1910: The Emancipation of Dissonance (Berkeley: University of California Press, c1996), by Thomas J. Harrison (HTML at UC Press)
- The Aesthetics of Paradoxism (second edition, 2002), by Titu Popescu, trans. by Florentin Smarandache, Lucian Popescu, and Paul Georgelin (PDF at UNM)
- Flight From Eden: The Origins of Modern Literary Criticism and Theory (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1990), by Steven Cassedy (HTML at UC Press)
- Revenge of the Aesthetic: The Place of Literature in Theory Today (Berkeley : University of California Press, c2000), ed. by Michael Clark (frame-dependent HTML with commentary at UC Press)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Aesthetics, Modern -- 18th centuryFiled under: Aesthetics, Modern -- 19th century
Filed under: Avant-garde (Aesthetics) -- Russia (Federation) -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
Filed under: Sublime, The -- History -- 18th century
- Amazons of the Avant-Garde (New York: Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, c2000), ed. by John E. Bowlt and Matthew Drutt, illust. by Alexandra Exter, Nataliia Sergeevna Goncharova, Liubov' Sergeevna Popova, Ol'ga Vladimirovna Rozanova, Varvara Fedorovna Stepanova, and Nadezhda Udal'tsova