Algebra -- Data processing
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower terms:
Filed under: Algebra -- Data processing
Filed under: Combinatorial identities -- Data processing|
Filed under: Number theory -- Data processing
- A=B, by Marko Petkovsek, Herbert S. Wilf, and Doron Zeilberger (PDF with commentary here at Penn)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Algebra
Filed under: Combinatorial analysis -- Computer programs
Filed under: Combinatorial analysis -- CongressesFiled under: Noncommutative algebras -- CongressesFiled under: Algebra -- Study and teachingFiled under: Algebra -- TextbooksFiled under: Algebra, AbstractFiled under: Algebra, BooleanFiled under: Algebra, UniversalFiled under: AlgorithmsFiled under: Combinatorial analysisFiled under: DeterminantsFiled under: EliminationFiled under: Forms (Mathematics)Filed under: Group theoryFiled under: LogarithmsFiled under: Number theoryFiled under: PolynomialsFiled under: Sequences (Mathematics)Filed under: Spinor analysis
- Algebra: An Elementary Text-Book (from early 1900s editions), by G. Chrystal
- Elementary Algebra (c1989), by Denny Burzynski and Wade Ellis (PDF files with commentary at cnx.org)
- First Course in Algebra (Boston: Ginn and Company, c1910), by Herbert E. Hawkes, William A. Luby, and Frank C. Touton (PDF at djm.cc)
- Lectures on Fundamental Concepts of Algebra and Geometry, by John Wesley Young (page images at Cornell)
- New School Algebra (Boston et al.: Ginn and Company, c1898), by G. A. Wentworth (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Number-System of Algebra, Treated Theoretically and Historically (Boston: D. C. Heath and Co., 1903), by Henry B. Fine (PDF at djm.cc)
- Second Course in Algebra (Boston: Ginn and Company, c1911), by Herbert E. Hawkes, William A. Luby, and Frank C. Touton (PDF at djm.cc)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.