See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Azores
Filed under: Azores -- BiographyFiled under: Azores -- Description and travel|
Filed under: Azores -- Politics and governmentFiled under: Botany -- AzoresFiled under: Disaster relief -- AzoresFiled under: Earthquakes -- AzoresFiled under: Economic assistance, American -- AzoresFiled under: Folklore -- AzoresFiled under: Fairy tales -- AzoresFiled under: Geology -- Azores
Filed under: Geology -- Azores -- Saint Michael
Filed under: Faial Island (Azores) -- Biography
Filed under: São Miguel Island (Azores) -- GenealogyFiled under: São Miguel Island (Azores) -- History
Filed under: Terceira Island (Azores) -- History -- Early works to 1800
- Days And Nights In The Tropics (Toronto: Morang and Co., 1905), by William Richard Harris (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Journal of a tour in the state of New York, in the year 1830; with remarks on agriculture in those parts most eligible for settlers: (London, Whittaker, Treacher, and Arnot, 1831), by John Fowler (page images at HathiTrust)
- A trip to the Azores or Western Islands. By M. Borges de F. Henriques. (Boston, Lee and Shepard, 1867), by Borges de F. Henriques (page images at HathiTrust)
- A description of the island of St. Michael, (Boston, R. P. & C. Williams, 1821), by John White Webster (page images at HathiTrust)
- Crociera del Corsaro alle Azzorre / Enrico Alberto d'Albertis. (Milano : Fratelli Treves, Editori, 1888), by E. A. D'Albertis (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
Filed under: Natural history -- AzoresFiled under: Paleontology -- AzoresFiled under: Volcanoes -- Azores
- Relation of the expongnable attempt and conquest of the yland of Tercera, and all the ylands thereto adioyning: don by Don Albaro de Bacan, Marques of Santa crnz [sic], the cheefe comme[n]dador of Leon, and captayne generall of his Maiestie. And of all the enemies that were in the sayd ylande, and of the bulwarkes, artilerie, and munitions of the citie of Angra, and townes and vilages thereto belonging: and of the dwellers therin, and of all the punishment that was done vpon them. Done in An. 1583 (At London : Printed by Thomas Purfoote, [1583?]), by Álvaro de Bazan (HTML at EEBO TCP)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.