Botany -- Indonesia -- Java -- Pictorial works
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Botany -- Indonesia -- Java -- Pictorial works
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Botany -- Pictorial works
- Illustrations of the Natural Orders of Plants; With Groups and Descriptions (2 volumes, reduced from original folio edition; London: Sampson Low, Son, and Marston, 1868), by Elizabeth Twining (page images at HathiTrust)
- Icones Bogorienses (4 volumes, in Latin, French, and German; Leide: E. J. Brill, 1897-1914), by Kebun Raya Bogor (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The Instructive Picture Book: or, Lessons From the Vegetable World (Edinburgh: Edmonston and Douglas, 1858), by Charlotte M. Yonge (page images at Florida; some pages out of order)
- The Botanic Garden: Consisting of Highly Finished Figures of Hardy Ornamental Flowering Plants, Cultivated in Great Britain; With Their Names, Classes, Orders, History, Qualities, Culture, and Physiological Observations (13 volumes issued by various publishers, 1825-ca. 1851), by B. Maund
- North American Cariceae (2 volumes; New York: New York Botanical Garden, 1940), by Kenneth K. Mackenzie, ed. by Harold William Rickett, illust. by Harry Charles Creutzburg (page images at HathiTrust)