Christian literature, Early -- Greek authors
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Christian literature, Early -- Greek authors
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Christian literature, Early
Filed under: Christian literature, Early -- History and criticism
Filed under: Christian poetry, Early -- History and criticismFiled under: Christian literature, Early -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Jesus Christ -- Biography -- Apocryphal and legendary literature
- The Apostolic Fathers (in original languages and English translations), trans. by Kirsopp Lake
- Early Christian Fathers, ed. by Cyril Charles Richardson (multiple formats at CCEL)
- The Early Christians, in Their Own Words (Rifton, NY: Plough Publishing House, c2011), ed. by Eberhard Arnold and Bruderhof Foundation (PDF at plough.com)
- The Early Church Fathers (HTML at CCEL)
- The Epistles of St. Ignatius (second edition, 2 volumes; London: Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, 1910), by Saint Ignatius, ed. by J. H. Srawley
- The Newly Recovered Apology of Aristides: Its Doctrine and Ethics (London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1891), by Helen B. Harris, contrib. by active 2nd century Aristides and J. Rendel Harris (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Pastor of Hermas, by Hermas, trans. by F. Crombie (text at EWTN)
- Spicilegium Syriacum: Containing Remains of Bardesn, Meliton, Abrose and Mara Bar Serapion (non-English portions omitted), ed. by William Cureton (HTML with commentary at tertullian.org)
- The Wisdom of the Desert, by George A. Birmingham (HTML at Notre Dame)