See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Related terms:Narrower terms:Used for:
Filed under: Civics
Filed under: Civics -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Filed under: Civics -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Americanization|
Filed under: Civics, British
- Learn About the United States: Quick Civics Lessons for the Naturalization Test (2013), by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (PDF at uscis.gov)
- Dislocalism: The Crisis of Globalization and the Remobilizing of Americanism (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c2011), by Sarika Chandra (PDF at Ohio State)
- Americanization Through Homemaking (Los Angeles: Wetzel Publishing Co., 1929), by Pearl Idelia Ellis (page images at LOC)
- The Italians in Chicago: A Study in Americanization (Chicago: Italian American Pub Co., 1928), by Giovanni Ermenegildo Schiavo, contrib. by Jane Addams, illust. by Rocco D. Navigato (page images at HathiTrust)
- Revolutionary Radicalism: Its History, Purpose and Tactics; With an Exposition and Discussion of the Steps Being Taken and Required to Curb It (4 volumes; Albany: J. B. Lyon and Co., 1920), by New York (State) Legislature Joint Committee Investigating Seditious Activities
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Citizenship
Filed under: Citizenship -- Australia
Filed under: Citizenship -- Canada -- Entrance examinations -- Study guides
Filed under: Naturalization -- Canada -- Entrance examinations -- Study guides
Filed under: Citizenship -- Greece -- Athens -- History -- To 1500
Filed under: Citizenship -- Illinois -- History -- 19th centuryFiled under: Citizenship -- Illinois -- History -- 20th centuryFiled under: Citizenship -- New Zealand
Filed under: World citizenship -- PhilosophyFiled under: Citizenship -- Problems, exercises, etc.
Filed under: Citizenship -- Social aspects -- United StatesFiled under: Citizenship -- United States
Filed under: Citizenship -- United States -- CasesFiled under: Citizenship -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Filed under: Citizenship -- United States -- HistoryFiled under: Naturalization -- United States
Filed under: Married women -- United States -- Nationality -- HistoryFiled under: Readers -- Citizenship
Filed under: Political ethics
Filed under: Political ethics -- Early works to 1800.
- Public Policy: Why Ethics Matters (2010), ed. by Jonathan Boston, Andrew Bradstock, and David L. Eng
- What's the Matter with Liberalism? (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1992), by Ronald Beiner (HTML at UC Press)
- Manual of Political Ethics, by Francis Lieber (page images at MOA)
- What is "National Honor"? The Challenge of the Reconstruction (New York: Macmillan, 1918), by Leo Perla, contrib. by Norman Angell (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Human Nature in Politics (third edition, republished 1929), by Graham Wallas (Gutenberg text)
- The Elements of Morality, Including Polity, by William Whewell (page images at MOA)
- Enquiry Concerning Political Justice and its Influence on Morals and Happiness, by William Godwin (HTML at pitzer.edu)
- Human Nature in Politics (London: A. Constable and Co., 1908), by Graham Wallas (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Practical Agitation (New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1900), by John Jay Chapman (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Prince, by Niccolò Machiavelli, trans. by W. K. Marriott (multiple formats at theprincebookfree.com)
- The Prince (with two shorter works), by Niccolò Machiavelli, trans. by W. K. Marriott (Gutenberg text)
- The Prince, by Niccolò Machiavelli, trans. by Ninian Hill Thomson (HTML and PDF at Bartleby)
Filed under: Political ethics -- History
- The Works of the Famous Nicholas Machiavel, Citizen and Secretary of Florence (London: Printed for John Starkey, Charles Harper, and John Amery, 1680), by Niccolò Machiavelli, trans. by Henry Neville (page images at CMU)
- The Works of Nicholas Machiavel, Secretary of State to the Republic of Florence: Translated From the Originals, Illustrated with Notes, Annotations, Dissertations, and Several New Plans on the Art of War (second edition, corrected, in 4 volumes; London: Printed by T. Davies et al., 1775), by Niccolò Machiavelli, trans. by Ellis Farneworth
Filed under: Political ethics -- United States
- On Civic Republicanism: Ancient Lessons for Global Politics (Toronto et al.: University of Toronto Press, c2016), ed. by Geoffrey C. Kellow and Neven Leddy
More items available under broader and related terms at left.