Civil defense -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Narrower term:
Filed under: Civil defense -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Civil defense -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Civil defense -- Great BritainFiled under: Civil defense -- United StatesFiled under: Atomic bomb -- Safety measures
Filed under: Atomic bomb -- Safety measures -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Filed under: Radioactive fallout -- Safety measures
Filed under: Bomb reconnaissance -- Technological innovationsFiled under: Decontamination (from gases, chemicals, etc.)
Filed under: Emergency communication systems -- Pacific Area
Filed under: Natural disaster warning systems -- Pacific Area
Filed under: Telephone -- Emergency reporting systems -- California -- Alameda County
Filed under: World War, 1939-1945 -- Evacuation of civilians
Filed under: Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945
- Study for Alameda County 911 (ca. 1974), by Scott W. Hovey
Filed under: Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945 -- Pictorial works
Filed under: Disaster medicine -- United States -- Congresses
Filed under: Nuclear bomb shelters -- FictionFiled under: Nuclear bomb shelters -- Psychological aspectsFiled under: Nuclear bomb shelters -- United StatesFiled under: Fallout shelters
Filed under: Lifesaving -- FictionFiled under: Rescues -- FictionFiled under: Rescue work -- Juvenile fiction
Filed under: Lifesaving -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Rescues -- Juvenile fiction
- The Evacuation and Relocation of Persons of Japanese Ancestry During World War II: A Historical Study of the Manzanar War Relocation Center (2 volumes; 1996), by Harlan D. Unrau (page images at HathiTrust)
- Community Government in War Relocation Centers, by United States War Relocation Authority (PDF page images at MSU)
- Confinement and Ethnicity: An Overview of World War II Japanese American Relocation Sites, by Jeffery F. Burton, Mary M. Farrell, Florence B. Lord, and Richard W. Lord, contrib. by Eleanor Roosevelt (illustrated HTML at National Park Service)
- Democracy and Japanese Americans, by Norman Thomas (PDF page images at MSU)
- Relocation of Japanese-Americans, by United States War Relocation Authority (PDF page images at MSU)
- The Rooseveltian Concentration Camps for Japanese-Americans, 1942-46, by Austin J. App (PDF page images at MSU)
- The Displaced Japanese-Americans, by American Council on Public Affairs (PDF page images at MSU)
Filed under: First aid in illness and injury
- The Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies (New York: F. Warne and Co., 1909), by Beatrix Potter (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- The Copper Princess: A Story of Lake Superior Mines (New York and London: Harper and Bros., 1898), by Kirk Munroe, illust. by W. A. Rogers (Gutenberg text, illustrated HTML, and page images)
- The English at the North Pole: Part I of the Adventures of Captain Hatteras, by Jules Verne (Gutenberg text with map)
- The Land of Fire, by Mayne Reid (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- The Log of the Flying Fish: A Story of Aerial and Submarine Peril and Adventure, by Harry Collingwood, illust. by Gordon Browne
- The Mate of the Lily, by William Henry Giles Kingston (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- On Board the Esmeralda, by John C. Hutcheson
- The Settlers: A Tale of Virginia, by William Henry Giles Kingston (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- Two Boys and a Fortune, by Matthew White (Gutenberg text)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.