Coke, Henry J. (Henry John), 1827-1916 -- Travel
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Coke, Henry J. (Henry John), 1827-1916 -- Travel
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Coke, Henry J. (Henry John), 1827-1916
Filed under: Travel
Filed under: Travel -- FictionFiled under: Travel -- Health aspectsFiled under: Air travelFiled under: Bicycle touringFiled under: Ocean travelFiled under: Blind -- TravelFiled under: Bly, Nellie, 1864-1922 -- TravelFiled under: Conrad, Joseph, 1857-1924 -- TravelFiled under: Cook, James, 1728-1779 -- Travel
Filed under: Dana, Richard Henry, Jr., 1815-1882 -- TravelFiled under: Drake, Francis, approximately 1540-1596 -- TravelFiled under: Eichendorff, Joseph, Freiherr von, 1788-1857 -- Travel
- A Journal of Captain Cook's Last Voyage to the Pacific Ocean, and in Quest of a North-West passage Between Asia & America, Performed in the Years 1776, 1777, 1778, and 1779 (Hartford: Printed and sold by Nathaniel Patten, 1783), by John Ledyard (page images at LOC)
- Narrative of the Voyages Round the World, Performed by Captain James Cook, With an Account of His Life During the Previous and Intervening Periods, by Andrew Kippis (Gutenberg text)
Filed under: Ellis, Beth, 1874-1913 -- TravelFiled under: Flinders, Matthew, 1774-1814 -- Travel
- Fahrten und Wanderungen der Freiherren Joseph und Wilhelm von Eichendorff (1802-1814) (in German; 1907), by Joseph Eichendorff, ed. by Alfons Nowack
Filed under: Footner, Hulbert, 1879-1944 -- TravelFiled under: Gordon Cumming, C. F. (Constance Frederica), 1837-1924 -- TravelFiled under: Grayson, David, 1870-1946 -- TravelFiled under: Hawthorne, Nathaniel, 1804-1864 -- TravelFiled under: Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 -- TravelFiled under: Kellar, Harry, 1849-1922 -- TravelFiled under: Lamson, J. (Joseph) -- TravelFiled under: Mandeville, John, Sir -- Travel
- A Voyage to Terra Australis (2 volumes, 1814), by Matthew Flinders
Filed under: McPherson, Aimee Semple, 1890-1944 -- TravelFiled under: Palin, Michael -- TravelFiled under: Prince, Nancy, 1799- -- TravelFiled under: Roberts, Emma, 1794?-1840 -- TravelFiled under: Schaw, Janet, approximately 1731-approximately 1801 -- Travel
- The Travels of Sir John Mandeville, by John Mandeville
Filed under: Shackleton, Ernest Henry, Sir, 1874-1922 -- TravelFiled under: Slocum, Joshua, 1844-1909 -- TravelFiled under: Stevens, Thomas, 1854-1935 -- Travel
- Journal of a Lady of Quality: Being the Narrative of a Journey from Scotland to the West Indies, North Carolina, and Portugal, in the Years 1774 to 1776 (New Haven: Yale University Press, c1921), by Janet Schaw, ed. by Evangeline Walker Andrews and Charles McLean Andrews
Filed under: Twain, Mark, 1835-1910 -- TravelFiled under: Waterton, Charles, 1782-1865 -- TravelFiled under: Wright, Charles S. (Charles Seymour), 1887-1975 -- Travel
- Around the World on a Bicycle, by Thomas Stevens
More items available under broader and related terms at left.