Communist Trial, New York, N.Y., 1949
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Used for:
- Communist Leaders' Trial, New York, N.Y., 1949
- Communist Trial, New York, 1949
- Foley Square Trial of 12 Communist Leaders, New York, N.Y., 1949
- Trial of Communist Leaders, New York, N.Y., 1949
Filed under: Communist Trial, New York, N.Y., 1949|
- Eugene Dennis Indicts the Wall Street Conspirators (New York: National Office, Communist Party, 1948), by Eugene Dennis (PDF at fcla.edu)
- In Defense of Your Freedom (New York: New Century Publishers, 1949), by Eugene Dennis, contrib. by Elizabeth Gurley Flynn (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Communist Trial, an American crossroads. (New York, Fairplay Publishers, ), by George Marion (page images at HathiTrust)
- Report of investigation of summary contempt citation against George W. Crockett, Jr. of the Michigan Bar (Defense Counsel in the Foley Square trial) : presented to the lawyers and judges of Michigan / by National Lawyers Guild, Detroit Chapter and Wolverine Bar Association. ([Detroit, Mich. : The Guild, 1950]), by National Lawyers Guild. Detroit Chapter (page images at HathiTrust)
- Verdict against freedom; your stake in the Communist trial. ([New York, New Century Publishers, 1949]), by Joseph North (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Communist trials -- New York (State)
- In the matter of the application of the People of the State of New York, by Alfred J. Bohlinger, Superintendent of Insurance of the State of New York, Petitioner-Appellant-Respondent, for an order directing him to take possession of the property and to liquidate the business, and dissolving the corporate existence of the International Workers Order, Inc., Respondent-Appellant-Respondent, Herman A. Seligson, Marjorie DaCosta, Jacob Holmstock, Zachar Shpak, Isidore Siegel, Earl Wheeler, and Walter Hagelberg for the International Workers Order Policyholders Protective Committee, Intervenors-Appellants-Respondents. ([S.l. : s.n., 1951-1952?]), by New York (State). Supreme Court (page images at HathiTrust)