Composers -- United States -- Correspondence
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Composers -- United States -- Correspondence
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Composers -- United States -- Biography
Filed under: African American composers -- BiographyFiled under: Gottschalk, Louis Moreau, 1829-1869Filed under: Herbert, Victor, 1859-1924Filed under: Horst, Louis
Filed under: Composers -- Correspondence
- Victor Herbert: A Theatrical Life (New York: Fordham University Press, 2008), by Neil Gould (PDF with commentary at bepress.com)
- Louis Horst: Musician in a Dancer's World (Durham, NC and London: Duke University Press, 1992), by Janet Mansfield Soares (page images at HathiTrust)
- Contemporary American Composers (Boston: L. C. Page and Co., 1900), by Rupert Hughes (Gutenberg text, illustrated HTML, and MIDI)
- Life and Letters of Louis Moreau Gottschalk, by Octavia Hensel, His Friend and Pupil (Boston: O. Ditson and Co., c1870), by Mary Alice Seymour (page images and uncorrected OCR text at MOA)
Filed under: Composers -- Austria -- Correspondence
- Ludwig van Beethovens Sämtliche Briefe und Aufzeichnungen (in German; Vienna and Leipzig: C.W. Stern, 1907-1911), by Ludwig van Beethoven, ed. by Fritz Prelinger
Filed under: Composers -- Hungary -- Correspondence
- Beethoven's Letters (1790-1826) From the Collection of Dr. Ludwig Nohl; Also His Letters to the Archduke Rudolph, Cardinal-Archbishop of Olmütz, K. W., From the Collection of Dr. Ludwig Ritter von Köchel, by Ludwig van Beethoven, trans. by Grace Wallace
- Letters of Franz Liszt, by Franz Liszt, trans. by Constance Bache