Computers -- Access control -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Computers -- Access control -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Computers -- Access control
Filed under: Computers -- Access control -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Computers -- Access control -- United States
- Computer Security Subsystem Interpretation of the Trusted Computer System Evaluation Criteria (version 1, 1988), by National Computer Security Center (U.S.) (HTML at fas.org)
- Cracking DES: Secrets of Encryption Research, Wiretap Politics and Chip Design (1998), by Electronic Frontier Foundation (HTML at cryptome.org and other sites)
- A Guide to Understanding Discretionary Access Control in Trusted Systems (version 1, 1987), by Carole Jordan (HTML at fas.org)
- A Guide to Understanding Trusted Facility Management, by Virgil D. Gligor (HTML at fas.org)
- A Guide to Writing the Security Features User's Guide for Trusted Systems (version 1; 1991), by David M. Chizmadia (text at fas.org)
- Intrusion Detection With Snort: Advanced IDS Techniques Using Snort, Apache, MySQL, PHP, and ACID (2003), by Rafeeq Ur Rehman (PDF at phptr.com)
- Rating Maintenance Phase Program Document, by Tommy Hammer (HTML at usmc.mil)
- Trusted UNIX Working Group (TRUSIX) Rationale for Selecting Access Control List Features for the UNIX System, by National Computer Security Center (U.S.) (HTML at usmc.mil)
Filed under: Computers -- United States -- Access control
- Fourth Amendment and the Internet: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, Second Session, April 6, 2000 (Washington: GPO, 2000), by United States House Committee on the Judiciary