Browsing subject area: Computers -- Access control -- Handbooks, manuals, etc (Include extended shelves)
Computers -- Access control -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Computers -- Access control -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Computers -- Access control
Filed under: Computers -- Access control -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Computers -- United States -- Access control
- Computer Security Subsystem Interpretation of the Trusted Computer System Evaluation Criteria (version 1, 1988), by National Computer Security Center (U.S.) (HTML at fas.org)
- Cracking DES: Secrets of Encryption Research, Wiretap Politics and Chip Design (illustrated HTML at cryptome.org and other sites)
- A Guide to Understanding Discretionary Access Control in Trusted Systems (version 1, 1987), by Carole Jordan (HTML at fas.org)
- A Guide to Understanding Trusted Facility Management, by Virgil D. Gligor (HTML at fas.org)
- A Guide to Writing the Security Features User's Guide for Trusted Systems (version 1; 1991), by David M. Chizmadia (text at fas.org)
- Intrusion Detection With Snort: Advanced IDS Techniques Using Snort, Apache, MySQL, PHP, and ACID (2003), by Rafeeq Ur Rehman (PDF at phptr.com)
- Rating Maintenance Phase Program Document, by Tommy Hammer (HTML at usmc.mil)
- Trusted UNIX Working Group (TRUSIX) Rationale for Selecting Access Control List Features for the UNIX System, by National Computer Security Center (U.S.) (HTML at usmc.mil)
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com).
OBP copyright and licenses.