See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower terms:
Filed under: Coordinates
Filed under: Complexes
Filed under: Hauptvermutung (Topology)Filed under: Complexes, CochainFiled under: Coordinates, TrilinearFiled under: Curvilinear coordinates
Filed under: Grids (Cartography) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Geometry, Analytic
Filed under: Geometry, Analytic -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Geometry, Analytic -- PlaneFiled under: Curves
Filed under: Spaces of constant curvatureFiled under: Curves, AlgebraicFiled under: Curves, EllipticFiled under: Curves, Quartic
Filed under: Asymptotic expansionsFiled under: Conic sectionsFiled under: CycloidsFiled under: Quaternions
Filed under: Quaternions -- BibliographyFiled under: AusdehnungslehreFiled under: Roulettes (Geometry)
Filed under: Geometry, Differential
- Analytic Geometry (Boston: Ginn and Company, c1922), by Lewis Parker Siceloff, George Wentworth, and David Eugene Smith (PDF at djm.cc)
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus (second edition; Boston: D. C. Heath and Co., 1963), by William Le Roy Hart (page images at HathiTrust)
- Coordinate Geometry (New York: Macmillan, 1911), by Henry B. Fine and Henry Dallas Thompson (PDF at djm.cc)
- An Elementary Treatise on Curves, Functions, and Forces, by Benjamin Peirce
- A Treatise on Some New Geometrical Methods, by James Booth
More items available under broader and related terms at left.