Copyright and electronic data processing
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower terms:Used for:
- Electronic data processing and copyright
Filed under: Copyright and electronic data processing
Filed under: Copyright and electronic data processing -- Congresses
Filed under: Copyright and electronic data processing -- Economic aspects -- United States|
Filed under: Copyright and electronic data processing -- United StatesFiled under: Copyright -- Computer programs
Filed under: Copyright -- Computer programs -- United StatesFiled under: Digital rights management
Filed under: Digital rights management -- Periodicals
- Remix: Making Art and Commerce Thrive in the Hybrid Economy (London: Bloomsbury Academic, 2008), by Lawrence Lessig
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Copyright infringement -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Copyright infringement -- Prevention -- United StatesFiled under: Piracy (Copyright) -- PreventionFiled under: Copyright infringement -- United States
Filed under: Fair use (Copyright) -- United States
Filed under: Piracy (Copyright) -- United StatesFiled under: Fair use (Copyright)
- Copy(write): Intellectual Property in the Writing Classroom (c2011), ed. by Martine Courant Rife, Shaun Slattery, and Dànielle Nicole DeVoss (PDF files with commentary at Colorado State)
- Documentary Filmmakers' Statement of Best Practices in Fair Use (2005), by Association of Independent Video and Filmmakers, Independent Feature Project, International Documentary Association, National Alliance for Media Arts and Culture (U.S.), and Women in Film and Video (Washington DC chapter) (PDF with commentary at centerforsocialmedia.org)
- Will Fair Use Survive? Free Expression in the Age of Copyright Control (New York: Brennan Center for Justice, c2005), by Marjorie Heins and Tricia Beckles (PDF with commentary at brennancenter.org)
- Copyright and Home Copying: Technology Challenges the Law (1989), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment (PDF files at Princeton)
- Owning and Using Scholarship: An IP Handbook for Teachers and Researchers (Chicago: Association of College and Resarch Libraries, 2014), by Kevin L. Smith (PDF at ala.org)
- The Section 108 Study Group Report: An Independent Report Sponsored by the United States Copyright Office and the National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program of the Library of Congress (2008), by Section 108 Study Group (PDF with commentary at section108.gov)
- Copyright and Related Issues Relevant to Digital Preservation and Dissemination of Unpublished Pre-1972 Sound Recordings by Libraries and Archives (2009), by June M. Besek (PDF with commentary at clir.org)
- Copyright Issues Relevant to Digital Preservation and Dissemination of Pre-1972 Commercial Sound Recordings by Libraries and Archives (2005), by June M. Besek (HTML and PDF with commentary at clir.org)
- Reproduction of Copyrighted Works by Educators and Librarians (Circular 21), by Library of Congress Copyright Office
Filed under: Fair use (Copyright) -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Filed under: Fair use (Copyright) -- Periodicals
Filed under: Fair use (Copyright) -- SurveysFiled under: Electronic information resources -- Fair use (Copyright)Filed under: Piracy (Copyright)
- International Study on the Impact of Copyright Law on Digital Preservation (updated version, September 2008), by National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program (U.S.), Joint Information Systems Committee, OAK Law Project, and Stichting SURF (PDF at digitalpreservation.gov)
- Introducing Copyright: A Plain Language Guide to Copyright in the 21st Century (Vancouver, BC: Commonwealth of Learning, 2009), by Julien Hofman (PDF and Epub with commentary at col.org)
- Access to Knowledge for Consumers: Reports of Campaigns and Research, 2008-2010 (Kuala Lumpur: Consumers International, 2010), ed. by Jeremy Malcolm (PDF with commentary at a2knetwork.org)
- The Digital Rights Movement: The Role of Technology in Subverting Digital Copyright (Cambridge, MA and London: MIT Press, c2012), by Hector Postigo (PDF with commentary at MIT Press)
- Policing Pirates in the Networked Age, by Stan Liebowitz (PDF and partial HTML at cato.org)
Filed under: Plagiarism
- The Pirate's Dilemma: How Youth Culture is Reinventing Capitalism (free download requires name and email (kept private); New York et al.: Free Press, 2008), by Matt Mason (PDF with commentary at thepiratesdilemma.com)
- Film Piracy, Organized Crime, and Terrorism (2009), by Gregory F. Treverton, Carl Matthies, Karla J. Cunningham, Jeremiah Goulka, Greg Ridgeway, and Anny Wong (PDF with commentary at rand.org)
- Shakespeare's Fight With the Pirates and the Problems of the Transmission of His Text (London: A. Moring, 1917), by Alfred W. Pollard (multiple formats at archive.org)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.