See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Related terms:Narrower terms:Used for:
- Secret writing
Filed under: Cryptography
Filed under: Cryptography -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Cryptography -- Military aspects -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Cryptography -- United States -- Automation -- History|
Filed under: Cryptography -- United States -- History
Filed under: Cryptography -- United States -- History -- 20th centuryFiled under: Cryptography -- United States -- History -- SourcesFiled under: Korean War, 1950-1953 -- Cryptography
Filed under: Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Cryptography -- History
- It Wasn't All Magic: The Early Struggle to Automate Cryptanalysis, 1930s-1960s (originally published by NSA Center for Cryptologic History, 2002; redacted declassified version released 2013), by Colin B. Burke
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Ciphers
Filed under: Cipher and telegraph codes
Filed under: Morse code -- Fiction
Filed under: Telegraph -- AnecdotesFiled under: Telegraph -- Arctic regions
Filed under: Telegraph -- Employees -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Telegraph -- History
Filed under: Telegraph -- United States -- History -- 19th century
Filed under: Military telegraph -- United States -- History -- 19th century
- The Anglo-American Telegraphic Code to Cheapen Telegraphy and to Furnish a Complete Cypher (third edition; New York: Anglo-American Code and Cypher Co., 1891)
Filed under: Telegraph -- HumorFiled under: Telegraph -- Juvenile fiction
Filed under: Cables, Submarine -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Telegraph, Wireless -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Telegraph -- United States
Filed under: PhototelegraphyFiled under: Telegraph, Wireless
Filed under: Data encryption (Computer science)
Filed under: Data encryption (Computer science) -- Research
Filed under: Signs and symbols
Filed under: Crosses
- Lincoln in the Telegraph Office: Recollections of the United States Military Telegraph Corps During the Civil War (New York: The Century Co., 1907), by David Homer Bates
Filed under: Emblems
- The Cross of the Magi: An Unveiling of the Greatest of All the Ancient Mysteries (New York: Roger Bros.; London : L.N. Fowler, 1912), by Frank C. Higgins
Filed under: HeraldryFiled under: Semantics (Philosophy)Filed under: Signals and signaling
- A Century of Emblems (London: Macmillan and Co., 1878), by George Spencer Cautley (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- Emblems, Divine and Moral, Together With Hieroglyphicks of the Life of Man, by Francis Quarles (page images at PSU)
- Emblems of Love, in Four Languages, Dedicated to the Ladys (1680s), by Philip Ayres (page images at PSU)
- Nuttelyck Huys-Boeck (second edition, in Dutch; Leiden: H. van der Deyster, 1769), by Jacob Cats
- Pia Desideria, or, Divine Addresses, In Three Books (1678), by Herman Hugo, trans. by Edmund Arwaker (page images at PSU)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.