See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Daguerreotype
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Photography
Filed under: Documents on microfilm -- Bibliography
Filed under: Motion picture film -- Preservation -- United States
- Photomediations: A Reader (online editions; 2016), ed. by Kamila Kuc and Joanna Zylinska (illustrated HTML and PDF at openhumanitiespress.org)
- Voigtländer and I in Pursuit of Shadow Catching: A Story of Fifty-Two Years' Companionship with a Camera (reprint of a 1901 edition; New York: Arno Press, 1973), by J. F. Ryder (page images at HathiTrust)
- The History and Practice of the Art of Photography, by Henry Hunt Snelling (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- A Manual of Photography (Philadelphia: Bernerman and Wilson, 1868), by M. Carey Lea (page images at MOA)
- A Popular Treatise on Photography; Also, A Description of, and Remarks On, the Stereoscope and Photographic Optics, Etc., Etc. (London: Virtue Bros. and Co., 1863), by D. van Monckhoven, trans. by W. H. Thornthwaite (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Traité de Photographie par les Procédés Pelliculaires (2 volumes in French; Paris: Gauthier-Villars et fils, 1889-1890), by George Balagny
Filed under: KinetographFiled under: Photography -- Exhibitions
Filed under: Documentary photography -- Maine -- Exhibitions
Filed under: Landscape photography -- France -- History -- 19th century -- ExhibitionsFiled under: Nature photography -- ExhibitionsFiled under: Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions
- The Survival of American Silent Feature Films: 1912-1929 (CLIR publication #158; Washington: Council on Library and Information Resources and Library of Congress, 2013), by David Pierce
Filed under: Photography -- United States -- HistoryFiled under: Photography -- Juvenile fiction
Filed under: Cinematography -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Photography -- Periodicals
Filed under: Chronophotography -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Cinematography -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Photography, Artistic -- Periodicals
Filed under: Blueprinting -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Cinematography -- Scientific applicationsFiled under: Photographic dosimetryFiled under: Photographic surveying
- All the Mighty World: The Photographs of Roger Fenton, 1852-1860 (New York: Metropolitan Museum of Art, c2004), by Gordon Baldwin, Malcolm R. Daniel, and Sarah Greenough, contrib. by Richard Pare, Pamela Glasson Roberts, and Roger Taylor (page images and PDF with commentary at metmuseum.org and Google)
- Paul Strand, Circa 1916 (New York: Metropolitan Museum of Art, c1998), by Maria Morris Hambourg, illust. by Paul Strand (page images and PDF with commentary at Metropolitan Museum of Art and Google)
Filed under: Remote sensingFiled under: PhototelegraphyFiled under: Photography -- Social aspectsFiled under: CinematographyFiled under: Color photography
Filed under: Documentary photography -- Study and teaching -- Activity programs -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Body temperature -- Regulation -- Early works to 1800
Filed under: Artificial hibernationFiled under: Photography, ArtisticFiled under: Portrait photography
- Photographic Surveying, Including the Elements of Descriptive Geometry and Perspective (Ottawa: Government Printing Bureau, 1895), by É. Deville (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Die Photogrammetrie, oder Bildmesskunst (in German; Weimar: Verlag der Deutschen Photographen-Zeitung, 1889), by Carl Koppe (multiple formats in Germany)
- Die Photographische Messkunst: oder, Photogrammetrie, Bildmesskunst, Phototopographie (in German; Halle: Verlag von Wilhelm Knapp, 1892), by Franz Schiffner (multiple formats at archive.org)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.