Davis, Jefferson, 1808-1889
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Davis, Jefferson, 1808-1889|
Filed under: Davis, Jefferson, 1808-1889 -- Inauguration, 1861
- The Capture of Jefferson Davis: A Narrative of the Part Taken by Wisconsin Troops (1898), by Henry Harnden (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Address: Jefferson Davis (delivered at a reunion of the United Sons of Conferate Veterans, 1908), by Lee Meriwether (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Jefferson Davis and His Complicity in the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, and Where the Traitor Shall be Tried for Treason (Philadelphia: Sherman and Co., 1866) (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Jefferson Davis: Historical Essay (Washington: Printed by order of Stonewall Jackson Chapter #20, UDC, ca. 1921), by Alice S. Morrison (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Jefferson Davis Memorial in the Vicksburg National Military Park (ca. 1927) (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Jefferson Davis, President of the South (New York: Macmillan, 1923), by H. J. Eckenrode
- Jefferson Davis's Place in History, As Revealed in His Letters, Papers, and Speeches (ca. 1923), by Dunbar Rowland, contrib. by Mississippi Department of Archives and History (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Restoration of the Name of Jefferson Davis to the Cabin John Bridge, Washington, District of Columbia: Being the Official Correspondence Leading to This Restoration (New Orleans: Confederated Southern Memorial Association, 1909), ed. by Mrs. J. Enders Robinson (page images at HathiTrust)
- Inaugural Address of President Davis, Delivered at the Capitol, Monday, February 18, 1861, at 1 o'clock, P.M. (Montgomery, AL: Shorter and Reid, 1861), by Jefferson Davis
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.