Death in literature
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Death in literature|
- Reading Death in Ancient Rome (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c2008), by Mario Erasmo (PDF at Ohio State)
- Todas las Muertes de Pinochet Según Pedro Gomez Valderrama: Notas Literarias para una Biografia Critica (Ball State Monograph #35, in Spanish; Muncie, IN: Ball State University, 2000), by Luis Correa-Díaz (at libx.bsu.edu)
- The Monstered Self: Narratives of Death and Performance in Latin American Fiction (Durham, NC: Duke University Press, c1992), by Eduardo González (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Summons of Death on the Medieval and Renaissance English Stage (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c1987), by Phoebe S. Spinrad (PDF files with commentary at Ohio State Press)
- A Book of Memory: The Birthday Book of the Blessed Dead (London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1906), ed. by Katharine Tynan (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.