See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Used for:
Filed under: Dispensatories, Eclectic|
- The American Dispensatory (fifth edition; Cincinnati: Moore, Wilstach, Keys and Co., 1859), by John King
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Medicine, Eclectic
Filed under: Medicine, Eclectic -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Obstetrics, Eclectic
- The Eclectic Practice of Medicine (second edition; Cincinnati: Scudder Brothers, 1907), by Rolla L. Thomas (PDF files with commentary at swsbm.com)
- Useful Prescriptions (Cincinnati: Lloyd Brothers, 1935), by Cloyce Wilson (PDF at swsbm.com)
- Biographies of John King, M. D., Andrew Jackson Howe, A. B., M. D., and John Milton Scudder, M. D. (1912; includes historical sketch of Eclectic Medical Institute), by Harvey Wickes Felter, contrib. by John Uri Lloyd
Filed under: Dispensatories
Filed under: Dispensatories -- Early works to 1800
- American Eclectic Obstetrics (Cincinnati: Moore, Wilstach, Keys and Co., 1855), by John King
- American Eclectic Obstetrics (second edition revised and enlarged; Cincinnati: Wilstach, Baldwin and Co., 1871), by John King