See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Related terms:Narrower terms:Used for:
Filed under: Elocution
Filed under: Acting
Filed under: Acting -- United States -- History -- 19th century
Filed under: Impersonation -- DramaFiled under: Impersonation -- Fiction
Filed under: False personation -- FictionFiled under: MimeFiled under: Motion picture actingFiled under: Movement (Acting)Filed under: Theatrical makeupFiled under: Debates and debating
Filed under: Debates and debating -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Parliamentary practice -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Lincoln-Douglas Debates, Ill., 1858|
Filed under: Campaign debates -- United StatesFiled under: Forums (Discussion and debate)
Filed under: Electronic discussion groups
Filed under: Electronic discussion groups -- Social aspects
- Political Debates Between Abraham Lincoln and Stephen A. Douglas In the Celebrated Campaign of 1858 in Illinois, Including the Preceding Speeches of Each at Chicago, Springfield, etc.; Also the Two Great Speeches of Abraham Lincoln in Ohio in 1859 (Cleveland: Burrows Bros. Co., 1897), by Abraham Lincoln and Stephen A. Douglas (HTML at Bartleby)
- The Writings of Abraham Lincoln (national edition, 8 volumes; New York: Lamb Pub. Co., n.d.), by Abraham Lincoln, ed. by Arthur Brooks Lapsley, contrib. by Theodore Roosevelt, Carl Schurz, Joseph Hodges Choate, Noah Brooks, and Stephen A. Douglas
- The Writings of Abraham Lincoln (biographical eighth volume by Noah Brooks omitted), by Abraham Lincoln, ed. by Arthur Brooks Lapsley (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
Filed under: Wikis (Computer science) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Filed under: Parliamentary practice
Filed under: Parliamentary practice -- Alberta
Filed under: Parliamentary practice -- IndiaFiled under: Parliamentary practice -- MauritiusFiled under: Parliamentary practice -- New BrunswickFiled under: Parliamentary practice -- TanzaniaFiled under: Parliamentary practice -- United States
- Net.wars, by Wendy Grossman (HTML at NYU)
Filed under: Delsarte systemFiled under: Lectures and lecturingFiled under: Singing -- DictionFiled under: VentriloquismFiled under: Voice culture
- Deschler's Precedents of the United States House of Representatives, Including References to Provisions of the Constitution and Laws, and to Decisions of the Courts (1974), by Lewis Deschler (PDF and text at house.gov)
- Lex Parliamentaria Americana, by Luther Stearns Cushing (page images at MOA)
- A Manual of Parliamentary Practice for the Use of the Senate of the United States, by Thomas Jefferson (HTML at constitution.org)
- Warrington's Manual: A Manual for the Information of Officers and Members of Legislatures, Conventions, Societies, Corporations, Orders, Etc., by William Stevens Robinson (page images at MOA)
- The Voice: How to Use It; With Exercises for Tone and Articulation (revised edition; Boston: Expression Co., c1938), by Sarah T. Barrows and Anne E. Pierce (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Philosophy of Voice: Showing the Right and Wrong Action of Voice in Speech and Song, With Laws for Self-Culture (8th edition; London: Balliere, Tindall and Cox, 1895), by Charles Lunn (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Vocal Organ: Its Mechanism (Explaining a New Discovery) (4th edition; Chicago: Perfect Voice Institute, c1915), by Eugene Feuchtinger
- The Art of Voice-Production, With Special Reference ot the Methods of Correct Breathing (New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1882), by Ange Albert Pattou (multiple formats at archive.org)
More items available under narrower terms.