See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Related terms:Narrower terms:Used for:
Filed under: Elocution
Filed under: Acting
Filed under: Acting -- United States -- History -- 19th century
Filed under: Acting games -- ScandinaviaFiled under: Gesture
Filed under: Impersonation -- Drama
Filed under: False personation -- DramaFiled under: Impersonation -- Fiction
Filed under: False personation -- FictionFiled under: MimeFiled under: Motion picture actingFiled under: Movement (Acting)Filed under: Theatrical makeupFiled under: Debates and debating
Filed under: Debates and debating -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Parliamentary practice -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Lincoln-Douglas Debates, Ill., 1858|
Filed under: Campaign debates -- United StatesFiled under: Forums (Discussion and debate)
Filed under: Electronic discussion groups
Filed under: Electronic discussion groups -- Social aspects
- Political Debates Between Abraham Lincoln and Stephen A. Douglas In the Celebrated Campaign of 1858 in Illinois, Including the Preceding Speeches of Each at Chicago, Springfield, etc.; Also the Two Great Speeches of Abraham Lincoln in Ohio in 1859 (Cleveland: Burrows Bros. Co., 1897), by Abraham Lincoln and Stephen A. Douglas (HTML at Bartleby)
- The Writings of Abraham Lincoln (national edition, 8 volumes; New York: Lamb Pub. Co., n.d.), by Abraham Lincoln, ed. by Arthur Brooks Lapsley, contrib. by Theodore Roosevelt, Carl Schurz, Joseph Hodges Choate, Noah Brooks, and Stephen A. Douglas
- The Writings of Abraham Lincoln (biographical eighth volume by Noah Brooks omitted), by Abraham Lincoln, ed. by Arthur Brooks Lapsley (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
Filed under: Wikis (Computer science) -- Case studiesFiled under: Wikis (Computer science) -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Filed under: Parliamentary practice
Filed under: Parliamentary practice -- Alberta
Filed under: Parliamentary practice -- IndiaFiled under: Radio addresses, debates, etc.Filed under: Delsarte systemFiled under: Lectures and lecturingFiled under: Singing -- DictionFiled under: VentriloquismFiled under: Voice culture
- Net.wars, by Wendy Grossman (HTML at NYU)
- The Voice: How to Use It; With Exercises for Tone and Articulation (revised edition; Boston: Expression Co., c1938), by Sarah T. Barrows and Anne E. Pierce (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Philosophy of Voice: Showing the Right and Wrong Action of Voice in Speech and Song, With Laws for Self-Culture (8th edition; London: Balliere, Tindall and Cox, 1895), by Charles Lunn (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Vocal Organ: Its Mechanism (Explaining a New Discovery) (4th edition; Chicago: Perfect Voice Institute, c1915), by Eugene Feuchtinger
- The Art of Voice-Production, With Special Reference ot the Methods of Correct Breathing (New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1882), by Ange Albert Pattou (multiple formats at archive.org)
More items available under narrower terms.