Evidence, Criminal -- Standards -- United States
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Evidence, Criminal -- Standards -- United States
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Evidence, Criminal -- United States
Filed under: Evidence, Criminal -- United States -- EvaluationFiled under: Evidence, Criminal -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Filed under: Evidence, Criminal -- United States -- HistoryFiled under: Eavesdropping -- United States
Filed under: Wiretapping -- United States
- Mr. Justice Harlan Dissents! A Statement (1961), by Virginia Commission on Constitutional Government and John M. Harlan (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Strengthening Forensic Science in the United States: A Path Forward (2009), by National Research Council Committee on Identifying the Needs of the Forensic Science Community (multiple formats at NAP)
- Roscoe's Digest of the law of evidence in criminal cases. By Horace Smith. (Philadelphia : T. & J. W. Johnson & Co., 1888), by Henry Roscoe (page images at HathiTrust)
- A treatise on the law of criminal evidence, including the rules regulating the proper presentation of evidence and its relevancy; the mode of proof in particular classes of crimes, and the competency and examination of witnesses, with full references to the decisions, by H. C. Underhill ... (Indianapolis and Kansas City : The Bowen-Merrill company, 1898), by H. C. Underhill (page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: Eavesdropping -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Privacy on the Line: The Politics of Wiretapping and Encryption (updated and expanded edition; Cambridge, MA and London: MIT Press, 2007), by Whitfield Diffie and Susan Eva Landau (PDF files with commentary at MIT Press)
- Warrantless Wiretapping: Hearings Before the Subcommitee on Administrative Practive and Procedure of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-Second Congress, Second Session, on Practices and Procedures of the Department of Justice for Warrantless Wiretapping and Other Electronic Surveillance, June 29, 1972. (Washington: GPO, 1973), by United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary (page images at HathiTrust)
- Electronic Surveillance and Civil Liberties (1985), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment (PDF files at Princeton)