See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Related term:Used for:
Filed under: Gesture
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Sign language -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Indian sign language
Filed under: Acting
Filed under: Acting -- United States -- History -- 19th century
Filed under: Acting games -- Scandinavia
Filed under: Commedia dell'arte -- Early works to 1800
Filed under: Impersonation -- DramaFiled under: Impersonation -- FictionFiled under: MimeFiled under: Motion picture actingFiled under: Movement (Acting)Filed under: Theatrical makeup
Filed under: Elocution
Filed under: Debates and debating
Filed under: Debates and debating -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Parliamentary practice -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Lincoln-Douglas Debates, Ill., 1858
- Selected illustrations (unique bound volume of 80 images from Diversarum Nationum Habitus and other Bertelli works, ca. 1590), by Pietro Bertelli
Filed under: Campaign debates -- United StatesFiled under: Forums (Discussion and debate)
Filed under: Electronic discussion groupsFiled under: Parliamentary practiceFiled under: Radio addresses, debates, etc.Filed under: Delsarte systemFiled under: Lectures and lecturing
Filed under: Lectures and lecturing -- United StatesFiled under: Chautauquas
- Political Debates Between Abraham Lincoln and Stephen A. Douglas In the Celebrated Campaign of 1858 in Illinois, Including the Preceding Speeches of Each at Chicago, Springfield, etc.; Also the Two Great Speeches of Abraham Lincoln in Ohio in 1859 (Cleveland: Burrows Bros. Co., 1897), by Abraham Lincoln and Stephen A. Douglas (HTML at Bartleby)
- The Writings of Abraham Lincoln (national edition, 8 volumes; New York: Lamb Pub. Co., n.d.), by Abraham Lincoln, ed. by Arthur Brooks Lapsley, contrib. by Theodore Roosevelt, Carl Schurz, Joseph Hodges Choate, Noah Brooks, and Stephen A. Douglas
- The Writings of Abraham Lincoln (biographical eighth volume by Noah Brooks omitted), by Abraham Lincoln, ed. by Arthur Brooks Lapsley (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
Filed under: Singing -- DictionFiled under: VentriloquismFiled under: Voice culture
- A Chautauqua Idyl (Boston: D. Lothrop Co., c1887), by Grace Livingston Hill
- The Voice: How to Use It; With Exercises for Tone and Articulation (revised edition; Boston: Expression Co., c1938), by Sarah T. Barrows and Anne E. Pierce (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Philosophy of Voice: Showing the Right and Wrong Action of Voice in Speech and Song, With Laws for Self-Culture (8th edition; London: Balliere, Tindall and Cox, 1895), by Charles Lunn (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Vocal Organ: Its Mechanism (Explaining a New Discovery) (4th edition; Chicago: Perfect Voice Institute, c1915), by Eugene Feuchtinger
- The Art of Voice-Production, With Special Reference to the Methods of Correct Breathing (New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1882), by Ange Albert Pattou (multiple formats at archive.org)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.