This heading may be subdivided geographically for works on the occurrence and effects of globalization in specific places.
Here are entered works on the process by which economic, cultural, political, and social institutions become integrated worldwide.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader term:Related term:Narrower terms:Used for:
- Global cities
Filed under: Globalization|
Filed under: Globalization -- Congresses
Filed under: Globalization -- Oceania -- CongressesFiled under: Globalization -- Economic aspects
Filed under: Globalization -- Economic aspects -- Developing countriesFiled under: Globalization -- Economic aspects -- IndiaFiled under: Globalization -- Economic aspects -- United StatesFiled under: Globalization -- Environmental aspectsFiled under: Globalization -- Forecasting
Filed under: Globalization -- Forecasting -- Periodicals
- Altered States: Globalization, Sovereignty, and Governance, by Gordon R. Smith and Moises Naim (HTML with commentary at idrc.ca)
- America's Role in the World: Foreign Policy Choices for the Next President (c2008), by Georgetown University Institute for the Study of Diplomacy, contrib. by Thomas R. Pickering, Chester A. Crocker, and Casimir A. Yost (PDF with commentary at Georgetown)
- The Benefits of the New Economy: Resolving the Global Economic Crisis Through Mutual Guarantee (Toronto and New York: ARI Publishers, c2012), by Guy Isaac, Joseph Levy, and Alexander Ognits, trans. by Chaim Ratz (PDF at ariresearch.org)
- Borderlands: Comparing Border Security in North America and Europe (2007), ed. by Emmanuel Brunet-Jailly (PDF with commentary at Ottawa)
- Challenges of the Global Century: Report of the Project on Globalization and National Security (2001), by Stephen J. Flanagan, Ellen L. Frost, and Richard L. Kugler (page images at Google)
- Critical Choices: The United Nations, Networks, and the Future of Global Governance, by Wolfgang H. Reinicke and Francis Mading Deng (HTML with commentary at idrc.ca)
- Dynamics of Regulatory Change: How Globalization Affects National Regulatory Policies (c2002), ed. by David Vogel and Robert A. Kagan (PDF files with commentary at CDL)
- Equity and Growth in a Globalizing World (Washington: Commission on Growth and Development; World Bank, c2010), ed. by S. M. Ravi Kanbur and Michael Spence (PDF with commentary at growthcommission.org)
- The Global Political Economy of Israel (London and Sterling, VA: Pluto Press, 2002), by Jonathan Nitzan and Shimshon Bichler (PDF with commentary at York)
- Globalization and Growth: Implications for a Post-Crisis World (Washington: Commission on Growth and Development; World Bank, c2010), ed. by Michael Spence and Danny M. Leipziger (PDF with commentary at growthcommission.org)
- Globalization and Maritime Power, ed. by Sam J. Tangredi (HTML at gpo.gov)
- High-Tech Trade Wars: U.S.-Brazilian Conflicts in the Global Economy (Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, c2002), by Sara Schoonmaker (searchable page images at Pitt)
- Migration in a Globalised World: New Research Issues and Prospects, ed. by Cédric Audebert and Mohamed Kamel Doraï (PDF in the Netherlands)
Filed under: Globalization -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Globalization -- Political aspectsFiled under: Globalization -- Problems, exercises, etc.Filed under: Globalization -- StatisticsFiled under: Globalization -- Study and teaching.
Filed under: Culture and globalization -- CanadaFiled under: Education and globalizationFiled under: Human rights and globalizationFiled under: Mass media and globalization
- Global Trends, by National Intelligence Council (U.S.) (full serial archives)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Anti-globalization movement
Filed under: Anti-globalization movement -- Canada -- Periodicals
Filed under: International relations
- Approaches to the Great Settlement (New York: B. W. Huebsch, 1918), by Emily Greene Balch, contrib. by Norman Angell and Pauline Knickerbocker Angell
- Arms and Industry: A Study of the Foundations of International Polity (New York and London: G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1914), by Norman Angell (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Breakthrough: Emerging New Thinking: Soviet and Western Scholars Issue a Challenge to Build a World Beyond War (1988), ed. by Anatoly Gromyko and Martin Hellman (HTML and PDF with commentary at Stanford)
- The Emergence of Noopolitik: Towards an American Information Strategy (1999), by John Arquilla and David Ronfeldt (PDF files at rand.org)
- Essays Upon Peace at Home and War Abroad ("in two parts", but no more apparently published; London: Printed for J. Knapton, 1704), by Charles Davenant (page images at Gallica)
- A Foreign Policy of Freedom: "Peace, Commerce, and Honest Friendship" (Lake Jackson, TX: Foundation for Rational Economics and Education, c2007), by Ron Paul (PDF and Epub with commentary at mises.org)
- The Foundations of International Polity (London: W. Heinemann, c1914), by Norman Angell (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Human Security and Mutual Vulnerability: The Global Political Economy of Development and Underdevelopment (second edition, 1999), by Jorge Nef (HTML at idrc.ca)
- Omnipotent Government: The Rise of the Total State and Total War (1944), by Ludwig Von Mises (HTML and PDF at mises.org)
- Our Global Neighbourhood, by Commission on Global Governance (HTML with commentary at cgg.ch)
- Rising China: Power and Reassurance (2009), ed. by Ronald Huisken (PDF and HTML with commentary at ANU E Press)
- Treitschke, His Doctrine of German Destiny and of International Relations, Together With a Study of His Life and Work (New York and London: G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1914), by Heinrich von Treitschke and Adolf Hausrath, contrib. by George Haven Putnam (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Understanding Conflict and War, by R. J. Rummel
- The Value of Knowledge in International Relations (London: International Federation of University Women, 1920), by Viscount Edward Grey of Fallodon (multiple formats at archive.org)
- What is "National Honor"? The Challenge of the Reconstruction (New York: Macmillan, 1918), by Leo Perla, contrib. by Norman Angell (multiple formats at archive.org)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.