Hegel, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich, 1770-1831
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Hegel, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich, 1770-1831|
Filed under: Hegel, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich, 1770-1831 -- Political and social views
- Reading Hegel: The Introductions (2008), by Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, ed. by Aakash Singh and Rimina Mohapatra (PDF with commentary at re-press.org)
- The Spirit of the Age: Hegel and the Fate of Thinking (2008), ed. by Paul Ashton, Toula Nicolacopoulos, and George Vassilacopoulos (PDF with commentary at re-press.org)
- The Unity of the Common Law: Studies in Hegelian Jurisprudence (Berkeley: University of California Press, c1995), by Alan Brudner (HTML at UC Press)
- Hegel's Gottesbegriff, in Seinen Grundlinien und Nächsten Folgen aus den Quellen Dargelegt (in German; Wittenberg: P. Wunschmann's Verlag, 1880), by M. Ehrenhauss
- Hegel's Logic: An Essay in Interpretation, by John Grier Hibben (PDF at McMaster)
- The Origin and Significance of Hegel's Logic: A General Introduction to Hegel's System, by J. B. Baillie (PDF at McMaster)
- Studies in Hegelian Cosmology, by John McTaggart Ellis McTaggart (PDF at McMaster)
- Studies in the Hegelian Dialectic, by John McTaggart Ellis McTaggart (PDF at McMaster)
- What Is Thought? or, The Problem of Philosophy By Way of a General Conclusion So Far (Edinburgh: T. and T. Clark, 1900), by James Hutchison Stirling (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Philosophy of the Spirit: A Study of the Spiritual Nature of Man and the Presence of God, with a Supplementary Essay on the Logic of Hegel (New York and London: G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1908), by Horatio W. Dresser (multiple formats at archive.org)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.