Imagination -- History
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Imagination -- History
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Imagination
Filed under: Housing -- Islamic countries -- Congresses
Filed under: Housing, Rural -- Islamic countries -- Congresses
Filed under: City planning -- Africa, West -- CongressesFiled under: City planning -- United States -- Congresses
Filed under: Health planning -- Developing countries -- Congresses
Filed under: Coastal zone management -- Indonesia -- Jawa Barat -- CongressesFiled under: Coastal zone management -- Maine -- Congresses
Filed under: Coastal zone management -- Law and legislation -- Maine -- CongressesFiled under: Coastal zone management -- Research -- Congresses
Filed under: Rural development -- Thailand, Northern -- CongressesFiled under: Regional planning -- Egypt -- Cairo Metropolitan Area -- CongressesFiled under: Agricultural assistance -- Planning -- CongressesFiled under: Food relief -- Developing countries -- Planning -- CongressesFiled under: Land use, Rural -- Planning -- Study and teaching -- CongressesFiled under: Land use, Rural -- Planning -- Sudan -- CongressesFiled under: Imagination -- Fiction
Filed under: Creation (Literary, artistic, etc.) -- FictionFiled under: Imagination -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Imagination -- Juvenile literature
- The Changing Rural Habitat, ed. by Brian Brace Taylor
Filed under: Creation (Literary, artistic, etc.)
Filed under: Creation (Literary, artistic, etc.) -- Economic aspects -- United StatesFiled under: Creative writing
Filed under: Creative writing -- Problems, exercises, etc.
Filed under: Creative writing (Higher education) -- EnglandFiled under: Design
Filed under: Design -- Data processing
Filed under: Design -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Filed under: Design -- Periodicals
Filed under: Architectural design
Filed under: Costume design
Filed under: Industrial design
Filed under: Textile design
- The Garden of the Plynck, by Karle Wilson Baker, illust. by Florence Minard
Filed under: Computer network protocols -- DesignFiled under: Gardens -- Design
- Dictionary of Weaves (part 1 was the only part ever published), by Emanuel Anthony Posselt (PDF at Arizona)
- Grammar of Textile Design (third edition), by Harry Nisbet
- An Introduction to the Study of Textile Design (London: Methuen and Co., 1903), by Alfred Farrer Barker
- Large Book of Textile Designs (in German, French, and English; color scan), by Franz Donat
- The Shuttle-Craft Course in Hand Weaving (1923), by Mary Meigs Atwater (PDF at Arizona)
- Technology of Textile Design (fourth edition, 1892), by Emanuel Anthony Posselt
Filed under: Fantasy
- Album für Teppichgärtnerei und Gruppenbepflanzung (second edition, in German; Erfurt: L. Möller, ca. 1897), by Karl Götze (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The Villa Gardener: Comprising the Choice of a Suburban Villa Residence; the Laying Out, Planting, and Culture of the Garden and Grounds; and the Management of the Villa Farm, Including the Dairy and Poultry-Yard (London: W. S. Orr and co., 1850), by J. C. Loudon, ed. by Mrs. Loudon (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Well-Considered Garden (new and revised edition; New York: C. Scribner's Sons, 1923), by Mrs. Francis King, contrib. by Gertrude Jekyll (page images at HathiTrust)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.