Browsing subject area: Income tax -- Law and legislation -- United States (Include extended shelves)
Income tax -- Law and legislation -- United States
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Income tax -- Law and legislation -- United States
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Capital gains tax -- Law and legislation -- Canada
Filed under: Income tax -- United States
Filed under: Income tax -- United States -- Foreign incomeFiled under: Flat-rate income tax -- United States
- Fairness and Efficiency in the Flat Tax (Washington: AEI Press, 1996), by Robert E. Hall, Alvin Rabushka, Richard K. Armey, Robert Eisner, and Herbert Stein (PDF at AEI)
- The Federal Mafia (revised third edition; Las Vegas: Freedom Books, c1999), by Irwin A. Schiff (PDF at paynoincometax.com; 32 MB)
- The Income Tax: Root of All Evil (1954), by Frank Chodorov (HTML and PDF at mises.org)
- The Truth About Frivolous Tax Arguments (electronic edition, 2007), by United States Internal Revenue Service (HTML and PDF at irs.gov)
- The Value-Added Tax: A New Tax System for the United States (revised version of "How to Stop the IRS... And Solve the Deficit Problem" by "Dr. X"; c2000), by Joseph George Caldwell (HTML and PDF at foundationwebsite.org)
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.