Islamic courts -- Nigeria
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Islamic courts -- Nigeria
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Islamic law -- Nigeria
Filed under: Islamic law -- Nigeria, Northern -- Sources
Filed under: Nigeria
Filed under: Benin (Nigeria) -- Antiquities
- Nigeria: A Country Study, ed. by Helen Chapin Metz (HTML at LOC)
- A Tropical Dependency: An Outline of the Ancient History of the Western Soudan, With an Account of the Modern Settlement of Northern Nigeria (London: J. Nisbet and Co., 1905), by Flora L. Shaw
Filed under: Missionaries -- Nigeria -- BiographyFiled under: Nigeria -- Description and travel
- Altertümer von Benin im Hamburgischen Museum für Vökerkunde (2 parts with slightly different titles, in German; 1899-1918), by Karl Hagen
Filed under: Nigeria -- Economic conditions -- 1970-Filed under: Nigeria -- Economic policyFiled under: Nigeria -- Geography
Filed under: Education, Higher -- Nigeria -- History -- 20th century
Filed under: Religion and politics -- Nigeria -- History -- 20th century
- A Resident's Wife in Nigeria (London: G. Routledge and Sons; New York, E. P. Dutton and Co., 1908), by Constance Belcher Larymore
- In the Shadow of the Bush, by Percy Amaury Talbot (DjVu at Georgia)
Filed under: Nigeria -- Politics and governmentFiled under: Christianity -- NigeriaFiled under: Christianity and culture -- NigeriaFiled under: Civil rights -- NigeriaFiled under: Democracy -- NigeriaFiled under: Economic development -- NigeriaFiled under: Ethnology -- NigeriaFiled under: Freedom of speech -- NigeriaFiled under: Geology -- NigeriaFiled under: Great Britain -- Colonies -- NigeriaFiled under: Higher education and state -- NigeriaFiled under: Human rights -- NigeriaFiled under: Identity (Psychology) -- NigeriaFiled under: Islam -- NigeriaFiled under: Islam and secularism -- NigeriaFiled under: Local government -- NigeriaFiled under: Slessor, Mary, 1848-1915Filed under: Missions -- Nigeria
Filed under: Church of Scotland -- Missions -- NigeriaFiled under: Presbyterian Church -- Missions -- NigeriaFiled under: Nation-building -- NigeriaFiled under: Paleontology -- NigeriaFiled under: Police brutality -- NigeriaFiled under: Social responsibility of business -- Nigeria
- Christians: Why This Muslim Violence? (Studies in Christian-Muslim Relations v. 3; Belleville, ON: Essence Publishing, c2004), by Jan Harm Boer (PDF with commentary at lulu.com)
- Nigeria's Decades of Blood, 1980-2002 (Studies in Christian-Muslim Relations v. 1; Belleville, ON: Essence Publishing, c2003), by Jan Harm Boer (PDF with commentary at lulu.com)
- Christians: Why We Reject Muslim Law (Studies in Christian-Muslim Relations v. 7; Belleville, ON: Essence Publishing, c2008), by Jan Harm Boer (PDF with commentary at lulu.com)
- Muslims: Why Muslim Sharia Law (Studies in Christian-Muslim Relations v. 6; Belleville, ON: Essence Publishing, c2007), by Jan Harm Boer (PDF with commentary at lulu.com)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.