Jews in literature
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Jews in literature|
- The Truth About Shylock (New York: Random House, c1962), by Bernard D. N. Grebanier (page images at HathiTrust)
- Diaspora and Zionism in Jewish American Literature: Lazarus, Syrkin, Reznikoff, and Roth (Waltham, MA: Brandeis University Press, c2002), by Ranen Omer-Sherman (PDF at Brandeis)
- Charles Dickens and His Jewish Characters (London: Printed at the Chiswick press, 1918), by Charles Dickens and Eliza Davis, ed. by Cumberland Clark (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Resonance of Dust: Essays on Holocaust Literature and Jewish Fate (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c1979), by Edward Alexander (PDF at Ohio State)
- Jewish Characters in Eighteenth-Century English Fiction and Drama (Groningen, Netherlands: J. B. Wolters, 1935), by Harm Reijnderd Sientjo van der Veen (page images at delpher.nl)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (email@example.com)
OBP copyright and licenses.