Jordan -- Missions
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Jordan -- Missions
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Jordan
Filed under: Petra (Extinct city) -- Description and travel
Filed under: Dead Sea (Israel and Jordan) -- Description and travel
Filed under: Jordan -- Foreign economic relations -- United States
Filed under: Jordan -- Foreign relations -- United StatesFiled under: Jordan -- Historical geographyFiled under: Jordan -- HistoryFiled under: Jordan -- Politics and government
Filed under: Jordan -- Politics and government -- 1999-Filed under: Jordan -- Politics and government -- CongressesFiled under: Jordan, AlbrechtFiled under: Jordan, Margaret
- Jordan: A Country Study (fourth edition, 1991), ed. by Helen Chapin Metz (multiple formats at loc.gov)
- Mandate for Palestine, Together With a Note by the Secretary-General Relating to its Application to the Territory Known as Trans-Jordan, Under the Provisions of Article 25 (London: H. M. S. O., ca. 1922), by League of Nations Council (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Feeding Villages: Foraging and Farming across Neolithic Landscapes [electronic resource]. (2014), by Matthew V. Kroot (page images at HathiTrust)
- Structural dynamic experiences of the X-15 airplane / (Washington, [D.C.] : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, 1962), by Gareth H. Jordan, Lawrence D. Guy, Norman J. McLeod, United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Langley Research Center, Flight Research Center (U.S.), and Calif.) Conference on the Progress of the X-15 Project (1961 : Edwards Air Force Base (page images at HathiTrust)
- Jordan, a country study / Foreign Area Studies, the American University ; edited by Richard F. Nyrop. (Washington, D.C. : The University, Foreign Area Studies ; for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off., c1980), by D.C.) Foreign Area Studies American University (Washington (page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: Jordan, Sara MurrayFiled under: Jordan, WilhelmFiled under: Dead Sea (Israel and Jordan)
Filed under: Dead Sea (Israel and Jordan) -- Exploring expeditionsFiled under: Air defenses -- JordanFiled under: Assembly, Right of -- JordanFiled under: Associations, institutions, etc. -- Law and legislation -- JordanFiled under: Civil society -- JordanFiled under: Detention of persons -- JordanFiled under: Ethnology -- Jordan
Filed under: MoabitesFiled under: Free trade -- JordanFiled under: Freedom of expression -- JordanFiled under: Freedom of information -- JordanFiled under: Freedom of the press -- JordanFiled under: Human rights -- JordanFiled under: Intelligence service -- JordanFiled under: Iraq War, 2003- -- Refugees -- JordanFiled under: Military assistance, American -- Jordan
- An interesting trial of Edward Jordan and Margaret his wife [electronic resource] : who were tried at Halifax, N.S. Nov. 15th, 1809, for the horrid crime of piracy and murder, committed on board the schooner Three Sisters, Captain John Stairs, on their passage from Perce to Halifax : with a particular account of the execution of said Jordan. (Boston printed : No. 75, State Street, for sale there and at No. 52 Orange Street, [1809?]), by Edward Jordan, Margaret Jordan, and Great Britain. Court of Admiralty (page images at HathiTrust)
- Report of the trial of Edward Jordan, and Margaret Jordan his wife, for piracy & murder, at Halifax on the 15th day of November, 1809, together with Edward Jordan's dying confession [electronic resource] : to which is added the trial of John Kelly, for piracy and murder, on the 8th day of December, 1809 / (Halifax, N.S. : Printed by James Bagnall ..., 1810), by Edward Jordan, Margaret Jordan, Charles R. Fairbanks, A. W. Cochran, and Great Britain. Court of Admiralty (page images at HathiTrust)
Filed under: Non-governmental organizations -- JordanFiled under: Political participation -- JordanFiled under: Rule of law -- JordanFiled under: Torture -- JordanFiled under: United States -- Foreign economic relations -- JordanFiled under: United States -- Foreign relations -- Jordan
- Proposed sales to Jordan of the Hawk and Vulcan air defense systems hearings before the Subcommittee on International Political and Military Affairs of the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, first session, July 16 and 17, 1975. (Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1975), by United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations. Subcommittee on International Political and Military Affairs (page images at HathiTrust)
- Proposed arms sales to the Kingdom of Jordan : hearing before the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session, October 10, 1985. (Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, U.S. G.P.O., 1986), by United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations (page images at HathiTrust)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.