Library science -- Decision making
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: Evidence-based library science -- Periodicals
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Library science
Filed under: Library science -- Canada -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Library science -- Data processingFiled under: Library science -- Dictionaries
Filed under: Library science -- Europe -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Library science -- Great Britain
- Reordering Ranganathan: Shifting User Behaviors, Shifting Priorities (Dublin, OH: OCLC Research, 2014), by Lynn Silipigni Connaway and Ixchel M. Faniel (PDF with commentary at oclc.org)
- Library Services in Theory and Context (second edition, with online postscript; c1999), by Michael Keeble Buckland (HTML at Berkeley)
- The Five Laws of Library Science (Madras: Madras Library Association; London: E. Goldston, 1931), by S. R. Ranganathan (page images at HathiTrust)
- A Book for All Readers: An Aid to the Collection, Use, and Preservation of Books and the Formation of Public and Private Libraries (New York and London: G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1900), by Ainsworth Rand Spofford (Gutenberg text)
- Collected Papers of Frederick G. Kilgour, by Frederick G. Kilgour, ed. by Patricia A. Becker, Ann T. Dodson, and Lois L. Yoakam (page images at roytennant.com)
- The Theory of Digital Handling of Non-Numerical Information and its Implications to Machine Economics (Zator Technical Bulletin #48; Boston: Zator Co., c1950), by Calvin N. Mooers (page images at HathiTrust)
- Metalibrarianship: A Model for Intellectual Foundations of Library Science, by Joseph Z. Nitecki (HTML at Wayback Machine)
- The Nitecki Trilogy, by Joseph Z. Nitecki (illustrated HTML at Wayback Machine)
Filed under: Library science -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Library science -- PhilosophyFiled under: Library science -- Technological innovationsFiled under: Library science -- United States
- On Books and the Housing of Them (New York: M. F. Mansfield, 1898), by W. E. Gladstone
Filed under: Library science -- Vocational guidanceFiled under: International librarianshipFiled under: Library educationFiled under: Public services (Libraries)
- Public Libraries of the United States: Their History, Condition, and Management (two parts: Part I is a report edited by Warren and Clark; Part II is Cutter's rules for a Dictionary Catalogue; 1876), by United States Bureau of Education, ed. by Samuel R. Warren and S. N. Clark, contrib. by Charles A. Cutter
More items available under broader and related terms at left.