Library science -- United States
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower terms:
Filed under: Library science -- United States|
Filed under: Public services (Libraries) -- United States
Filed under: Photocopying services in libraries -- United States
Filed under: Electronic reference services (Libraries) -- United StatesFiled under: Reference services (Libraries) -- Technological innovations -- United States
Filed under: Library science -- Illinois -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Library science -- Vocational guidance -- United States
- Public Libraries of the United States: Their History, Condition, and Management (two parts: Part I is a report edited by Warren and Clark; Part II is Cutter's rules for a Dictionary Catalogue; 1876), by United States Bureau of Education, ed. by Samuel R. Warren and S. N. Clark, contrib. by Charles A. Cutter
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Library science
Filed under: Library science -- Data processingFiled under: Library science -- DictionariesFiled under: Library science -- Great Britain
- Reordering Ranganathan: Shifting User Behaviors, Shifting Priorities (Dublin, OH: OCLC Research, 2014), by Lynn Silipigni Connaway and Ixchel M. Faniel (PDF with commentary at oclc.org)
- Library Services in Theory and Context (second edition, with online postscript; c1999), by Michael Keeble Buckland (HTML at Berkeley)
- The Five Laws of Library Science (Madras: Madras Library Association; London: E. Goldston, 1931), by S. R. Ranganathan (page images at HathiTrust)
- A Book for All Readers: An Aid to the Collection, Use, and Preservation of Books and the Formation of Public and Private Libraries (New York and London: G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1900), by Ainsworth Rand Spofford (Gutenberg text)
- Collected Papers of Frederick G. Kilgour, by Frederick G. Kilgour, ed. by Patricia A. Becker, Ann T. Dodson, and Lois L. Yoakam (page images at roytennant.com)
- The Theory of Digital Handling of Non-Numerical Information and its Implications to Machine Economics (Zator Technical Bulletin #48; Boston: Zator Co., c1950), by Calvin N. Mooers (page images at HathiTrust)
- Metalibrarianship: A Model for Intellectual Foundations of Library Science, by Joseph Z. Nitecki (HTML at Wayback Machine)
- The Nitecki Trilogy, by Joseph Z. Nitecki (illustrated HTML at Wayback Machine)
Filed under: Library science -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Library science -- PhilosophyFiled under: Library science -- Technological innovationsFiled under: Library science -- Vocational guidanceFiled under: International librarianshipFiled under: Library educationFiled under: Public services (Libraries)
- On Books and the Housing of Them (New York: M. F. Mansfield, 1898), by W. E. Gladstone
More items available under broader and related terms at left.