Macedonia -- Population
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: Macedonia -- Population -- Statistics|
- Ethnographie des Vilayets d'Andrinople, de Monastir, et de Salonique (reprinted from Courrier d'Orient; in French; 1878)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Macedonia -- Description and travelFiled under: Macedonia -- History
Filed under: Macedonia -- History -- 168 B.C.-1389 A.D.Filed under: Macedonia -- History -- To 168 B.C.
Filed under: Greece -- History -- Macedonian Expansion, 359-323 B.C.Filed under: Romans -- Macedonia
Filed under: Population
Filed under: Population -- Congresses
Filed under: Households -- Economic aspects -- CongressesFiled under: Population -- Environmental aspects -- Congresses
Filed under: Overpopulation -- Environmental aspects -- CongressesFiled under: Population -- Economic aspects
Filed under: Households -- Economic aspects -- Egypt -- Cairo RegionFiled under: Population -- Environmental aspects
Filed under: Population -- Health aspectsFiled under: Population -- History
Filed under: Population forecasting -- Mathematical models
Filed under: Population forecasting -- United States -- Mathematical models
Filed under: Population research -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Great Britain -- Population -- PeriodicalsFiled under: United States -- Population -- Periodicals
Filed under: United States -- Census -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Population -- StatisticsFiled under: Cities and towns -- Growth
- Global Models, World Futures, and Public Policy: A Critique (1982), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment
Filed under: Generation YFiled under: OverpopulationFiled under: Population forecastingFiled under: Africa, Sub-Saharan -- PopulationFiled under: Asia -- PopulationFiled under: Atlanta (Ga.) -- PopulationFiled under: Bengal (India) -- Population
- Urbanization and Growth (Washington: Commission on Growth and Development; World Bank, c2009), ed. by Michael Spence, Patricia Clarke Annez, and Robert M. Buckley (PDF with commentary at growthcommission.org)
- A Communications Theory of Urban Growth (Cambridge, MA: Pub. for the Joint Center for Urban Studies of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard University by MIT Press, 1962), by Richard L. Meier (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Metropolitan Area as a Racial Problem (Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, c1958), by Morton Grodzins (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Growth of Cities, by Henry Philip Tappan (page images at MOA)
Filed under: Carpathian Mountains Region -- PopulationFiled under: Indians of North America -- PopulationFiled under: Japan -- PopulationFiled under: London (England) -- PopulationFiled under: New York (State) -- PopulationFiled under: Senegal -- PopulationFiled under: United States -- PopulationFiled under: United States Virgin Islands -- Population
- Report on the Condition of the Lower Classes of Population in Bengal (Kolkata: Bengal Secretariat Press, 1888), by Bengal (India)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.