Marx, Karl, 1818-1883
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Marx, Karl, 1818-1883|
Filed under: Marx, Karl, 1818-1883 -- BibliographyFiled under: Marx, Karl, 1818-1883. KapitalFiled under: Marx, Karl, 1818-1883. Manifest der Kommunistischen Partei
- Debate: "Is the Failure of Socialism, As Evinced by the Recent Partial Return to Capitalism, Due to the Fallacies of Marxian Theory?" (New York: Marx-Engels Institute, 1922), by Edwin R. A. Seligman and Harry Waton (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Inevitability of Communism: A Critique of Sidney Hook's Interpretation of Marx (New York: Polemic Publishers, ca. 1936), by Paul Mattick (HTML with commentary at Geocities)
- Karl Marx, 1883-1933 (New York: Workers Library Publishers, 1933), by Max Bedacht, Sam Don, and Earl Browder (PDF at fcla.edu)
- Karl Marx: A Brief Biographical Sketch With an Exposition of Marxism, by Vladimir Ilʹich Lenin (HTML at marxists.org)
- Karl Marx: An Essay, by Harold Joseph Laski (HTML at McMaster)
- Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels: An Introduction to Their Lives and Work, by David Riazanov, trans. by Joshua Kunitz (HTML at marxists.org)
- Karl Marx and the Civil War; A Rejuvenation of Has-Beens; The Completeness of the Sweep (People's pocket series #162; Girard, KS: Appeal to Reason, ca. 1921), by Hermann Schlüter and Henry M. Tichenor (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Karl Marx: His Life and Environment (original uncut version, collated with the first edition), by Isaiah Berlin (PDF and Word files with commentary in the UK)
- Karl Marx: His Life and Teaching (London: British Socialist Party, 1918), by Zelda K. Coates (PDF with rotated pages at archive.org)
- The Last Stand of Dialectic Materialism: A Study of Sidney Hook's Marxism (New York: Polemic Publishers, 1934), by Max Eastman (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Life and Work of Friedrich Engels (London: Communist Party of Great Britain, 1920), by Zelda K. Coates (page images at HathiTrust)
- Marx and America (John Day pamphlets #38; New York: The John Day Co., c1934), by Bertram David Wolfe
- Marx and Engels on Revolution in America (Little Red Library #6; Chicago: Daily Worker Pub. Co., n.d.), by Heinz Neumann
- Marx on Mallock, by Daniel De Leon (PDF at slp.org)
- Marxism and Darwinism, by Anton Pannekoek, trans. by Nathan Weiser (HTML at marxists.org)
- Marxism in the United States (New York: Workers Party Publications, 1947), by Leon Trotsky, contrib. by Albert Glotzer (PDF with rotated pages at archive.org)
- State and Revolution, by Vladimir Ilʹich Lenin (HTML at marxists.org)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.