Meteorology -- India
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Meteorology -- India
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Meteorology
Filed under: Meteorology -- Charts, diagrams, etc.
Filed under: Meteorology -- Europe -- Charts, diagrams, etc.
Filed under: Climatic changes -- Congresses
- Meteorologische Untersuchungen (in German; Berlin: Sanderischen Buchhandlung, 1837), by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove
Filed under: Climatic changes -- West (U.S.) -- CongressesFiled under: Desertification -- CongressesFiled under: Planetary meteorology -- Congresses
Filed under: Meteorology -- England -- London
Filed under: Fog -- England -- London -- Fiction
- Climate and Transportation Solutions: Findings from the 2009 Asilomar Conference on Transportation and Energy Policy (Davis, CA: Institute of Transportation Studies, University of California, Davis, c2010), ed. by Daniel Sperling and James Spencer Cannon (PDF files at UC Davis)
- Avoiding Dangerous Climate Change (2006), ed. by Hans-Joachim Schnellnhuber, contrib. by Tony Blair (PDF with commentary in the UK)
- Natural Climate Variability On Decade-to-Century Time Scales, by National Research Council Climate Research Committee (page images and partial HTML at NAP)
- Ozone Depletion, Greenhouse Gases, and Climate Change, by National Research Council (page images with commentary at NAP)
- Engineering and Environmental Challenges: Technical Symposium on Earth Systems Engineering, by National Academy of Engineering (page images at NAP)
Filed under: Meteorology -- Great Britain -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Meteorology -- JerusalemFiled under: Meteorology -- Juvenile literature
- The Doom of the Great City: Being the Narrative of a Survivor, Written A.D. 1942 (London: Newman and Co., ca. 1880), by W. Delisle Hay
Filed under: Seasons -- Juvenile literature
Filed under: Atmospheric circulation -- Computer simulation
Filed under: Climatic changes -- Mathematical modelsFiled under: Meteorology -- MiscellaneaFiled under: Meteorology -- New EnglandFiled under: Meteorology -- Observations
- Water Wonders Every Child Should Know: Little Studies of Dew, Frost, Snow, Ice and Rain (New York: Doubleday, Page and Co., 1907), by Jean M. Thompson, illust. by W. A. Bentley and Mary Cynthia Dickerson
Filed under: Climatology -- Periodicals
Filed under: Dendrochronology -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Meteorology -- Pictorial works
Filed under: Climatic changes -- Research -- United States
Filed under: Global temperature changes -- Research -- United States
- The Climate of London, Deduced From Meteorological Observations, Made at Different Places in the Neighbourhood of the Metropolis (2 volumes; London: W. Phillips, et al., 1818-1820), by Luke Howard (page images at HathiTrust)
- Katalog Bemerkenswerter Witterungsereignisse von den Ältesten Zeiten bis zum Jahre 1800 (in German; Berlin: A. Asher, 1904), by Richard Hennig
- The Original Astronomical Observations Made in the Course of a Voyage to the Northern Pacific Ocean (from the Cook expeditions of 1776-1780), by William Bayly, James Cook, and James King (multiple formats at archive.org)
Filed under: Climatic changes -- Research -- Government policy -- United States
Filed under: Climatic changes -- Research -- Data processing -- Case studies
Filed under: Global warming -- Research -- Government policy -- United States
Filed under: Meteorological stations, Radar -- United StatesFiled under: Meteorology -- Virginia
Filed under: Hurricanes -- FictionFiled under: Hurricane Elena, 1985Filed under: Hurricane Katrina, 2005Filed under: Hurricane Sandy, 2012Filed under: Tornadoes
- Global Change Research and NASA's Earth Observing System (1993), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment
Filed under: Atmospheric temperatureFiled under: Marine meteorologyFiled under: Radar meteorologyFiled under: SeasonsFiled under: Weather
- Wind- und Wasserhosen in Europa (in German; Braunschweig: F. Vieweg und Sohn, 1917), by Alfred Wegener
More items available under broader and related terms at left.