Meteorology -- India
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Meteorology -- India
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Meteorology
Filed under: Meteorology -- Charts, diagrams, etc.
Filed under: Meteorology -- Europe -- Charts, diagrams, etc.
Filed under: Climatic changes -- Congresses
- Meteorologische Untersuchungen (in German; Berlin: Sanderischen Buchhandlung, 1837), by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove
Filed under: Climatic changes -- Environmental aspects -- CongressesFiled under: Climatic changes -- West (U.S.) -- CongressesFiled under: Desertification -- CongressesFiled under: Planetary meteorology -- Congresses
Filed under: Meteorology -- England -- London
Filed under: Meteorology -- Great Britain -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Meteorology -- Juvenile literature
- Avoiding Dangerous Climate Change (2006), ed. by Hans-Joachim Schnellnhuber, contrib. by Tony Blair (PDF with commentary in the UK)
- Climate and Transportation Solutions: Findings from the 2009 Asilomar Conference on Transportation and Energy Policy (Davis, CA: Institute of Transportation Studies, University of California, Davis, c2010), ed. by Daniel Sperling and James Spencer Cannon (PDF files at UC Davis)
- Natural Climate Variability On Decade-to-Century Time Scales, by National Research Council Climate Research Committee (page images and partial HTML at NAP)
- Ozone Depletion, Greenhouse Gases, and Climate Change, by National Research Council (page images with commentary at NAP)
Filed under: Atmospheric circulation -- Computer simulation
Filed under: Climatic changes -- Mathematical modelsFiled under: Meteorology -- MiscellaneaFiled under: Meteorology -- New EnglandFiled under: Meteorology -- Observations
Filed under: Climatology -- Periodicals
Filed under: Climatic changes -- Research -- United States
Filed under: Global temperature changes -- Research -- United States
- Water Wonders Every Child Should Know: Little Studies of Dew, Frost, Snow, Ice and Rain (New York: Doubleday, Page and Co., 1907), by Jean M. Thompson, illust. by W. A. Bentley and Mary Cynthia Dickerson
Filed under: Climatic changes -- Research -- Data processing -- Case studies
Filed under: Meteorological stations, Radar -- United StatesFiled under: Meteorology -- Virginia
Filed under: Hurricanes -- Fiction
Filed under: Hurricane protection -- Louisiana -- New Orleans
Filed under: Hurricanes -- Mexico -- Gulf CoastFiled under: Hurricane Elena, 1985Filed under: Hurricane Katrina, 2005
Filed under: Hurricane Katrina, 2005 -- Social aspects -- Louisiana -- New Orleans
Filed under: Hurricane protection -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Filed under: Tornadoes
- Global Change Research and NASA's Earth Observing System (1993), by United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment
Filed under: Tornadoes -- Nebraska -- Omaha
Filed under: Altitude, Influence of -- CongressesFiled under: AnoxemiaFiled under: Southern oscillationFiled under: Atmospheric temperature
Filed under: Greenhouse effect, AtmosphericFiled under: Marine meteorologyFiled under: Radar meteorologyFiled under: Weather
- Wind- und Wasserhosen in Europa (in German; Braunschweig: F. Vieweg und Sohn, 1917), by Alfred Wegener
More items available under broader and related terms at left.