Here are entered general works on the Midrash. Works on the treatment of specific topics in the Midrash are entered under headings of the type topic in rabbinical literature, e.g. Brazen serpent in rabbinical literature.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: Midrash
Filed under: Midrash -- Translations into English
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Bible. Old Testament -- Criticism, interpretation, etc., Jewish
Filed under: Bible. Old Testament -- Criticism, interpretation, etc., Jewish -- History -- 19th century
Filed under: Jewish literature -- Bibliography -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Jewish literature -- CatalogsFiled under: Jewish literature -- History and criticism
Filed under: Jewish sermons -- History and criticismFiled under: Rabbinical literature -- History and criticismFiled under: Yiddish literature -- History and criticismFiled under: Jewish literature -- United States -- History and criticismFiled under: Jewish literature -- Periodicals
Filed under: Libraries -- Special collections -- Jewish literature -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Cabala
Filed under: Cabala -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Cabala -- HistoryFiled under: Jewish fictionFiled under: Jewish poetry
Filed under: Jewish religious poetry
Filed under: Jewish religious poetry, Canadian
Filed under: Jewish religious poetry, Hebrew -- Translations into EnglishFiled under: Rabbinical literature
Filed under: Aggada
- Fundamentos da Cabala: Sêfer Yetsirá (revised and expanded edition, in Portuguese; 2011), by Carlos A. P. Campani (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Flowering Light: Kabbalistic Mysticism and the Art of Elliot R. Wolfson (Houston: Rice University Press, 2008), by Marcia Brennan (illustrated HTML with commentary at Rice University Press)
- Man, Minerals and Masters (Los Angeles: DeVorss and Co., c1937), by Charles W. Littlefield (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Mysteries of the Qabalah: Written Down by Seven Pupils of E.G. and Prepared for publication By One of Them (second volume of "The Hidden Treasures of the Ancient Qabalah"; Chicago: Yogi Publication Society, 1922), contrib. by Elias Gewurz (HTML with commentary at sacred-texts.com)
- The Doctrine and Literature of the Kabalah (London: Theosophical Publishing Society, 1902), by Arthur Edward Waite (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Hidden Treasures of the Ancient Qabalah: The Transmutation of Passion into Power (first volume of a 2-volume series; Chicago: Yogi Publication Society, c1918), by Elias Gewurz (HTML with commentary at sacred-texts.com)
- The Kabalah and the Kabalists, by H. P. Blavatsky (PDF at theosophical.ca)
- Kabbala Denudata: The Kabbalah Unveiled, Containing the Following Books of the Zohar: The Book of Concealed Mystery, The Greater Holy Assembly, The Lesser Holy Assembly, trans. by S. L. MacGregor Mathers (HTML at sacred-texts.com)
- Q.B.L., or, The Bride's Reception, by Frater Achad (HTML at hermetic.com)
- Song of the Soul: Introduction to Kaballa, by Yehi'el Avraham Barlev (HTML at yedidnefesh.com)
- Jewish Mysticism, by J. Abelson (HTML with commentary at sacred-texts.com)
- The Most Holy Trinosophia (in English and French, with commentary), by comte de Saint-Germain, ed. by Manly P. Hall (HTML at sacred-texts.com)
- Numbers and Letters: or, The Thirty-Two Paths of Wisdom (deluxe edition; New York: Broadway Pub. Co., c1908), by Margaret B. Peeke (page images at HathiTrust)
- The Secret Doctrine in Israel: A Study of the Zohar and its Connections (New York: Occult Research Press, n.d.; originally published 1913), by Arthur Edward Waite (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Hieroglyphic Monad, by John Dee (PDF at hermetics.org)
- The Secret Teachings of All Ages: An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic and Rosicrucian Symbolical Philosophy (1928), by Manly P. Hall (illustrated HTML at sacred-texts.com)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.