Moon -- Fiction -- Early works to 1800
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Moon -- Fiction -- Early works to 1800|
- Selenarkia, or, The Government of the World in the Moon: A Comical History (London: Printed by J. Cottrel, 1659), by Cyrano de Bergerac, trans. by Thomas St. Serfe
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Moon -- Fiction
Filed under: Space flight to the moon -- Fiction
Filed under: Moon -- Early works to 1800
- The Moon Colony (Chicago: Goldsmith Pub. Co., c1937), by William Dixon Bell (Gutenberg text)
- Brigands of the Moon (New York: Ace Books, c1931), by Ray Cummings
- The First Men in the Moon, by H. G. Wells (Gutenberg text)
- From the Earth to the Moon, by Jules Verne, trans. by Lewis Mercier and Eleanor E. King, illust. by H. de Montaut (illustrated HTML in Israel)
- From the Earth to the Moon; and Round the Moon, by Jules Verne, trans. by Lewis Mercier and Eleanor E. King (Gutenberg text)
- Orrin Lindsay's Plan of Aerial Navigation: With a Narrative of His Explorations in the Higher Regions of the Atmosphere, and His Wonderful Voyage Round the Moon! (New Orleans: Rea's Power Press Office, 1847), by John Leonard Riddell (HTML with commentary at Forgotten Futures)
- Round the Moon, by Jules Verne, trans. by Lewis Mercier and Eleanor E. King (HTML in Israel)
- A Voyage to the Moon: With Some Account of the Manners and Customs, Science, and Philosophy, of the People of Morosofia, and Other Lunarians (1827), by George Tucker (Gutenberg text)