Motherhood in literature
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Motherhood in literature|
- Other Mothers: Beyond the Maternal Ideal (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c2008), by Ellen Bayuk Rosenman and Claudia C. Klaver (PDF at Ohio State)
- Mother Without Child: Contemporary Fiction and the Crisis of Motherhood (Berkeley: University of California Press, c1997), by Elaine Tuttle Hansen (HTML at UC Press)
- Poems at the Edge of Differences: Mothering in New English Poetry by Women (2008), by Renate Papke (PDF in Germany)
- Inventing Womanhood: Gender and Language in Later Middle English Writing (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c2011), by Tara Williams (PDF at Ohio State)
- Textual Contraception: Birth Control and Modern American Fiction (Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, c2007), by Beth Widmaier Capo (PDF at Ohio State)
- Maternal Fictions: Stendhal, Sand, Rachilde, and Bataille (Durham, NC and London: Duke University Press, 1994), by Maryline Lukacher (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.