See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Neighbors|
Filed under: Neighbors -- FictionFiled under: Neighbors -- Juvenile fiction
- "Some say." Neighbours in Cyrus; (Boston, Estes and Lauriat, 1896), by Laura Elizabeth Howe Richards, Geo. C. Scott & Sons. prt elt, Mass.) prt Colonial Press (Boston, C.H. Simonds & Co. pbl, and Estes & Lauriat. pbl (page images at HathiTrust)
- No stranger to my neighbor / (Denver : Outdoor Life Publishing Company, c1906), by Lewis B. France, Norwood Press. prt, and Outdoor Life Publishing Company. pbl, illust. by Charles Edgar Shaw (page images at HathiTrust)
- King Philip of Primrose Street / (Machias, N.Y. ; Bradford, Pa. ; Olean, N.Y. : The Kuyahora Press, Publishers, 1911), by Elizabeth L. Flint and Publishers. pbl Kuyahora Press (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Neighbours / (London : Hatchards, 1889), by Mrs. Molesworth, Mary Ellen Edwards, Richard Clay and Sons. prt, and Hatchards (Firm) pbl (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- The Confessions of a Daddy (New York: The Century Co., 1907), by Ellis Parker Butler, illust. by Fanny Y. Cory (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Girls of Friendly Terrace; or, Peggy Raymond's Success, by Harriet L. Smith, illust. by John Goss (Gutenberg ebook)
- "Some Say"; Neighbours in Cyrus, by Laura Elizabeth Howe Richards (Gutenberg ebook)
- The Mary Jane papers (New York: White, Stokes, & Allen, n.d.), by A. G Plympton, illust. by A. G Plympton (page images at Florida)
- For the queen's sake, or, The story of little Sir Caspar (London et al.: Thomas Nelson and Sons, 1898), by Evelyn Everett-Green, illust. by J. H Bacon (page images at Florida)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.