Persecution -- England -- 16th century
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Persecution -- England -- 16th century
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Persecution -- England
Filed under: Persecution -- England -- 17th centuryFiled under: Persecution -- England -- Early works to 1800
Filed under: Martyrs -- England -- Early works to 1800Filed under: Martyrs -- England
- Memoirs of Missionary Priests (London: Burns Oates and Washbourne, 1924), by Richard Challoner, ed. by John Hungerford Pollen
- Memoirs of Missionary Priests, and Other Catholics of Both Sexes, That Have Suffered Death in England on Religious Accounts, From the Year 1577 to 1684 (2 volumes in 1; Philadelphia: J. T. Green, 1839), by Richard Challoner (page images at HathiTrust)
- Saints Testimony Finishing Through Sufferings: or, The Proceedings of the Court Against the Servants of Jesus (London: Giles Calvert, 1655) (HTML at Earlham)
Filed under: Christian martyrs -- England
- A Briefe Historie of the Glorious Martyrdom of Twelve Reverend Priests, Father Edmund Campion and His Companions (London: Burns and Oates, 1908), by William Allen, ed. by John Hungerford Pollen
- Acts of English Martyrs, Hitherto Unpublished (London: Burns and Oates, 1891), by John Hungerford Pollen, contrib. by John Morris (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Forgotten Shrines: An Account of Some Old Catholic Halls and Families in England, and of Relics and Memorials of the England Martyrs (1910), by Bede Camm
- Lives of the English Martyrs Declared Blessed by Pope Leo XIII, in 1885 and 1895 (reissue, 2 volumes; London et al.: Longmans, Green and Co., 1914), ed. by Bede Camm