Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Plato|
Filed under: Plato -- InfluenceFiled under: Plato -- Manuscripts
- Form and Good in Plato's Eleatic Dialogues: The Parmenides, Theaetetus, Sophist, and Statesman (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1994), by Kenneth Dorter (HTML at UC Press)
- Immanuel Kant: A Study and Comparison With Goethe, Leonardo da Vinci, Bruno, Plato and Descartes (in English and German), by Houston Stewart Chamberlain, trans. by Algernon Bertram Freeman-Mitford Redesdale (illustrated HTML at hschamberlain.net)
- Little Journeys to the Homes of Great Teachers, by Elbert Hubbard (Gutenberg text and illustrated HTML)
- The Origin and Growth of Plato's Logic; With an Account of Plato's Style and of the Chronology of His Writings (reissue; London et al.: Longmans, Green, and Co., 1905), by Wincenty Lutosławski (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Plato and Platonism, by Walter Pater (Gutenberg text)
- Plato and the Other Companions of Sokrates (new edition, 4 volumes: London: J. Murray, 1888), by George Grote
- Plato as an Introduction to Modern Criticism of Life (London: Chapman and Hall, 1906), by Emil Reich (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Tragedy and Enlightenment: Athenian Political Thought and the Dilemmas of Modernity (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1997), by Christopher Rocco (HTML at UC Press)
Filed under: Plato. DialoguesFiled under: Plato. Republic
- Die Zweite Subscription des Clarkianus 39 (in German; Lemgo: F. L. Wagener, 1890), by Albrecht Jordan
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.