Race relations -- Religious aspects -- Congresses
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Race relations -- Religious aspects -- Congresses
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Race relations -- Religious aspects -- Catholic ChurchFiled under: Race relations -- Religious aspects -- Christianity
Filed under: Race relations -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day SaintsFiled under: Race relations -- Religious aspects -- Episcopal Church
- Race and the Renewal of the Church (Philadelphia: Westminster Press, c1962), by Will D. Campbell (multiple formats at archive.org)
- God Gave the Law of Segregation (As Well as the 10 Commandments) to Moses on Mount Sinai (third edition; New Orleans: Mrs. B. J. Gaillot, c1960), by Una M. Gaillot (page images at USM)
- Rebuilding the Tower of Babel: A Study of Christianity and Segregation (New Orleans: Pelican Pub. Co., c1957), by Stuart Omer Landry (page images at USM)
- Color-Caste (1876), by Thomas Hall Pearne, ed. by Joe Lockard (multiple formats with commentary at eserver.org)
- Productions of Mrs. Maria W. Stewart, Presented to the First African Baptist Church & Society, of the City of Boston, by Maria W. Stewart (illustrated HTML at nypl.org)
Filed under: Race relations -- Religious aspects -- Mormon Church
Filed under: Race relations -- Congresses
- A Catechism, To Be Taught Orally To Those Who Cannot Read: Designed Especially for the Instruction of the Slaves in the Prot. Episcopal Church (Raleigh: Office of "The Church Intelligencer", 1862), by Protestant Episcopal Church in the Confederate States of America
Filed under: United States -- Race relations -- Congresses
- Nations, Identities, Cultures (originally published as special issue of the South Atlantic Quarterly; c1995), ed. by V. Y. Mudimbe, contrib. by Martin Bernal, Dominique Colas, Wyatt MacGaffey, Jocelyn Létourneau, Daphna Golan-Agnon, Miriam Cooke, Thomas Lahusen, Anders Linde-Laursen, John McCumber, John McCumber, Immanuel Maurice Wallerstein, and Kenneth Surin (page images at HathiTrust)