Smet, Pierre-Jean de, 1801-1873
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Smet, Pierre-Jean de, 1801-1873|
- Father DeSmet, pioneer priest of the Rockies, by Helene Magaret. (New York, Toronto, Farrar & Rinehart, inc., ), by Helene Magaret (page images at HathiTrust)
- Pa-ha-sa-pah; or, The Black Hills of South Dakota. A complete history of the gold and wonder-land of the Dakotas, from the remotest date up to the present ... By Rev. Peter Rosen ... (St. Louis, Nixon-Jones Printing Company, 1895), by Peter Rosen (page images at HathiTrust)
- Life, letters and travels of Father Pierre-Jean de Smet, S.J., 1801-1873 / edited from the original unpublished manuscript journals and letter books and from his printed works, with historical, geographical, ethnological and other notes, also a life of Father de Smet, by Hiram Martin Chittenden and Alfred Talbot Richardson. (New York : Francis P. Harper, 1905), by Pierre-Jean de Smet (page images at HathiTrust)
- Travels in the Far Northwest, 1839-1846 / edited with notes, introductions, index, etc., by Reuben Gold Thwaites. (Cleveland, Ohio : A.H. Clark, 1906) (page images at HathiTrust)
- The life of Father de Smet, S. J. (1801-1873) (New York, P. J. Kenedy & sons, 1915), by E. Laveille (page images at HathiTrust)
- The life of Father de Smet, S.J. (1801-1873) (New York, P.J. Kenedy & Sons, 1915), by E. Laveille (page images at HathiTrust)
- Chapters in frontier history; (Milwaukee, The Bruce publishing company, [c1934]), by Gilbert J. Garraghan (page images at HathiTrust)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.