Social sciences -- Data processing
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Narrower term:
Filed under: Social sciences -- Data processing
Filed under: Business -- Data processing
Filed under: Business -- Data processing -- Management -- CongressesFiled under: Business -- Data processing -- Management
Filed under: Auditing -- Data processing
Filed under: CAD/CAM systems
Filed under: Electronic data interchange -- Government policy -- United States
Filed under: Electronic benefits transfers -- United StatesFiled under: Electronic funds transfers -- United StatesFiled under: Electronic funds transfersFiled under: Service-oriented architecture (Computer science)Filed under: Statistics -- Data processing|
Filed under: Human rights -- Statistics -- Data processing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- An Introduction to R: Notes on R, A Programming Environment for Data Analysis and Graphics (electronic edition, 2008), by W. N. Venables, D. M. Smith, and R Development Core Team
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Social sciences
Filed under: Social sciences -- Dictionarie
- Creative Experience (originally published 1924), by Mary Parker Follett (page images at Toronto)
- Democracy and Social Ethics (New York: Macmillan, 1902), by Jane Addams
- Deutsch-Französische Jahrbücher (double issue only one published; mostly in German; Paris, 1844), ed. by Arnold Ruge and Karl Marx (multiple formats at Google)
- Hints Toward Reforms, in Lectures, Addresses, and Other Writings, by Horace Greeley (page images at MOA)
- Mankind in the Making, by H. G. Wells (Gutenberg text)
- Men Versus the Man: A Correspondence Between Robert Rives La Monte, Socialist, and H. L. Mencken, Individualist (New York: H. Holt, 1910), by Robert Rives La Monte and H. L. Mencken (multiple formats at archive.org)
- The Origin, Tendencies and Principles of Government: or, A Review of the Rise and Fall of Nations From Early Historic Time to the Present (New York: Woodhull, Claflin and Co., 1871), by Victoria C. Woodhull (page images at Harvard)
- Practical Christian Socialism: A Conversational Exposition of the True System of Human Society (1854), by Adin Ballou (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Principia: or, Basis of Social Science (Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott and Co., 1876), by Robert Joseph Wright (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Social and Philosophical Studies (Chicago: C. H. Kerr and Co., c1906), by Paul Lafargue, trans. by Charles H. Kerr
- Social Rights and Duties: Addresses to Ethical Societies, by Leslie Stephen
Filed under: Social sciences -- Dictionaries
Filed under: Social sciences -- Electronic information resources
Filed under: Social sciences -- Mathematical models
Filed under: Social sciences -- Methodology
Filed under: Social sciences -- Miscellanea
Filed under: Social sciences -- Outlines, syllabi, etc.
Filed under: Social sciences -- Periodicals
Filed under: Social sciences -- Philosophy
Filed under: Social sciences -- Research
Filed under: Social sciences -- Statistical methods
Filed under: Civics
Filed under: Communication in the social sciences
Filed under: Criminology
- The Encyclopedia of Social Reform: Including Political Economy, Political Science, Sociology, and Statistics, Covering Anarchism, Charities, Civil Service, Currency, Land and Legislation Reform, Penology, Socialism, Social Purity, Trades Unions, Woman Suffrage, Etc. (New York and London: Funk and Wagnalls, 1897), ed. by William Dwight Porter Bliss (multiple formats at archive.org)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.