Soldiers -- Education, Non-military -- United States
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Soldiers -- Education, Non-military -- United States|
- Guide for Discussion Leaders (1944), by Donald W. Goodrich
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Soldiers -- United States -- Biography
Filed under: African American soldiers -- BiographyFiled under: Soldiers -- Alabama -- BiographyFiled under: Soldiers -- Connecticut -- BiographyFiled under: Soldiers -- Georgia -- BiographyFiled under: Soldiers -- Kentucky -- BiographyFiled under: Soldiers -- North Carolina -- Biography
Filed under: Soldiers -- North Carolina -- Catawba County -- BiographyFiled under: Soldiers -- South Carolina -- BiographyFiled under: Soldiers -- Tennessee -- BiographyFiled under: Soldiers -- Virginia -- BiographyFiled under: Soldiers -- United States -- FictionFiled under: African American soldiersFiled under: Military dependents -- United StatesFiled under: Military pensions -- United States
- An Account of the Remarkable Occurrences in the Life and Travels of Col. James Smith, During His Captivity With the Indians, in the Years 1755, '56, '57, '58 and '59 (Cincinnati: R. Clarke, 1870), by James Smith (multiple formats at archive.org)
- Army Life in a Black Regiment, by Thomas Wentworth Higginson (Gutenberg text)
- Battles and Victories of Allen Allensworth, A. M., Ph. D., Lieutenant-Colonel, Retired, U. S. Army (Boston: Sherman, French & Company, c1914), by Charles Alexander (HTML and TEI at UNC)
- A Biography of Maurice F. O'Connell: The Story of an American Hero, by Perry T. Ryan (illustrated HTML at newclovercreek.org)
- Fighting Men of the Indian Wars: A Biographical Encyclopedia of the Mountain Men, Soldiers, Cowboys, and Pioneers Who Took Up Arms During America's Westward Expansion (Stillwater, OK: Barbed Wire Press, c1991), by Bill O'Neal (page images at Portal to Texas History)
- Soldier-Statesmen of the Constitution, by Robert K. Wright and Morris J. MacGregor (illustrated HTML at US Army CMH)
- The Taste of War: Soldiering in World War II, by Alfred De Grazia (HTML at grazian-archive.com)
- With Sabre and Scalpel: The Autobiography of a Soldier and Surgeon, by John A. Wyeth (illustrated HTML and TEI at UNC)
Filed under: Operational rations (Military supplies) -- United StatesFiled under: Soldiers -- WisconsinFiled under: Soldiers -- Care -- United States
Filed under: Children of military personnel -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United StatesFiled under: Soldiers -- Nutrition -- United StatesFiled under: Allensworth, Allen, 1842-1914Filed under: Cobb, John AddisonFiled under: De Grazia, AlfredFiled under: Green, Wharton J. (Wharton Jackson), 1831-1910Filed under: O'Connell, Maurice F., 1924-1944Filed under: Smith, James, 1737-1812
- A Manual of Pensions, Bounty, and Pay: Containing the Laws, Forms and Regulations Relating to Pensions, Bounty Land, Bounty Money, Pay, Claims for Horses and Other Property Destroyed, etc., etc.; With the Opinions of the Attorneys-General, and the Official Regulations and Decisions Pertaining to These Subjects (Cincinnati: R. Clarke and Co., 1862), by George W. Raff
- A Report Covering Those Cases Recommended for Equitable Relief Under Title 38, U.S.C. 210(c)(3), in Accordance with the Provisions of Title 38, U.S.C. 210(c)(3)(B) (Washington: GPO, 1979), by United States Office of the Administrator of Veterans Affairs (page images at HathiTrust)
- Why Do We Have a Social Security Law? (1946), by Merle Colby (illustrated HTML at historians.org)
More items available under broader and related terms at left.