See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Tacna-Arica question|
- The "Alsace-Lorrain" Question of South America: Patriotic Protest of the Peruvian Society, Called "Unión de Labor Nacionalista" (Union of National Labor); Notable Document Showing Chile's Sinister Plan as Regards Peru and the "Lost Provinces" (Lima, Peru: Tip. el Progreso Editorial, ca. 1919), by Unión de Labor Nacionalista (page images here at Penn)
- Carta a Wilson Instaurando el Proceso de Chile (in Spanish; Arequipa: Tip. Caceres, 1919), by Francisco Enrique Málaga Grenet (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- A Letter to Wilson Renewing the Process of Chile (Panama: Tip. Henry, ca. 1919), by Francisco Enrique Málaga Grenet (page images at HathiTrust; US access only)
- Peru and Chile: A Summary of the Question Pending Between Peru and Chile (ca. 1919), by Isaac Alzamora (page images here at Penn)
- The Question of the Pacific; America's Alsace and Lorraine; The Conquest by Chile in 1879: Illuminating Documents From the Department of State of the United States of America (ca. 1919), contrib. by United States Department of State
- Una Carta a Wilson, Instaurando el Proceso de Chile (in Spanish; Lima: Imp. Americana, 1919), by Francisco Enrique Málaga Grenet (page images at Scribd)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
OBP copyright and licenses.