Here are entered works on persons whose occupation it is to instruct. Works on persons who are specialists in the field of education or who are authorities on educational problems, theories, and methods are entered under Educators.
See also what's at Wikipedia, your library, or elsewhere.
Broader terms:Related term:Narrower terms:Used for:
- Faculty (Education)
Filed under: Teachers
Filed under: Teachers -- Attitudes
Filed under: College teachers -- Attitudes
Filed under: College teachers -- United States -- Attitudes -- Case studiesFiled under: Teachers -- Biography
Filed under: Mathematics teachers -- Great Britain -- Biography
Filed under: College teachers -- United States -- Biography
Filed under: College teachers -- Utah -- Biography
Filed under: Women college teachers -- Utah -- BiographyFiled under: College teachers -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- BiographyFiled under: High school teachers -- United States -- Biography
Filed under: Women music teachers -- United States -- Biography
Filed under: Teachers, Foreign -- China
Filed under: Teachers -- England -- Fiction
Filed under: Art teachers -- Fiction|
Filed under: College teachers -- FictionFiled under: Governesses -- Fiction
- The Woman in White (novel), by Wilkie Collins
Filed under: Sunday school teachers -- FictionFiled under: Women teachers -- FictionFiled under: Teachers -- Juvenile fictionFiled under: Teachers -- Professional ethicsFiled under: Teachers -- RussiaFiled under: Industrial arts teachersFiled under: Carroll, Lewis, 1832-1898Filed under: Ericksen, Ephraim EdwardFiled under: Finnegan, WilliamFiled under: Smith, Anna C.
- Agnes Grey, by Anne Brontë
- Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Brontë (HTML with numbered paragraphs in Japan)
- Jane Eyre: An Autobiography (London: Service and Paton, 1897), by Charlotte Brontë, illust. by F. H. Townsend (Gutenberg text, illustrated HTML, and audio)
- Jane Eyre: An Autobiography (copyright edition by "Currer Bell", 2 volumes; Leipzig: B. Tauchnitz, 1850), by Charlotte Brontë (images at MOA)
- Mademoiselle Ixe (London: T. F. Unwin, 1891), by Lanoe Falconer
- The Turn of the Screw, by Henry James
- Uncle Silas: A Tale of Bartram-Haugh, by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu (Gutenberg text)
- Anne Hereford (3 volumes; London: Tinsley Bros., 1868), by Mrs. Henry Wood
- East Lynne, by Mrs. Henry Wood (Gutenberg text)
More items available under narrower terms.