Browsing subject area: Unitarianism -- Doctrines (Include extended shelves)
Unitarianism -- Doctrines
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Unitarianism -- Doctrines
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Unitarianism
Filed under: Unitarianism -- Apologetic worksFiled under: Unitarianism -- Bibliography
Filed under: Unitarianism -- History -- Bibliography
Filed under: Unitarianism -- United States -- History -- 19th centuryFiled under: Unitarianism -- United States
Filed under: Unitarianism -- United States -- Controversial literature
- An Address Delivered Before the Senior Class in Divinity College, by Ralph Waldo Emerson (HTML at emersoncentral.com)
- Christianity and Modern Thought (page images at MOA)
- Freedom and Fellowship in Religion, by Free Religious Association (page images at MOA)
- Reason in Religion, by Frederic Henry Hedge (page images at MOA)
- Steps of Belief: or, Rational Christianity Maintained Against Atheism, Free Religion, and Romanism (Boston: American Unitatian Association, 1870), by James Freeman Clarke
- Unitarian Christianity, by William Ellery Channing (HTML at transcendentalists.com)
- Unitarians and the Future (London: Philip Green, 1894), by Mrs. Humphry Ward
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org).
OBP copyright and licenses.