United States. Supreme Court
Online books by this author are available.
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: United States. Supreme Court|
Filed under: United States. Supreme Court -- BiographyFiled under: United States. Supreme Court -- History
Filed under: United States. Supreme Court -- History -- PeriodicalsFiled under: Marshall, John, 1755-1835Filed under: Marshall, Thurgood, 1908-1993
- A Country I Do Not Recognize: The Legal Assault on American Values (c2005), ed. by Robert H. Bork (PDF files with commentary at Hoover Institution)
- The Debs Decision (New York: Rand School of Social Science, 1919), by Scott Nearing (Gutenberg text and page images)
- John Marshall and the Constitution: A Chronicle of the Supreme Court, by Edward Samuel Corwin (Gutenberg text)
- Narrowing the Nation's Power: The Supreme Court Sides With the States (Berkeley: University of California Press, c2002), by John Thomas Noonan (frame-dependent HTML with commentary at UC Press)
- Nine Men Against America: The Supreme Court and Its Attack on American Liberties (main text from 1958; with fourth edition preface from 1961), by Rosalie M. Gordon (HTML with commentary at sovereignstates.org)
- The Supreme Court on Trial (New York: Atherton Press, 1964), by Charles S. Hyneman (page images at HathiTrust)
- Swing Dance: Justice O'Connor and the Michigan Muddle, by Robert Zelnick (PDF files with commentary at Hoover Institution)
- "We've Reached Era of Judicial Tyranny": An Address (Winona, MS: Association of Citizens' Councils of Mississippi, ca. 1955), by James O. Eastland (page images at USM)
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.