Browsing subject area: Utopias in literature -- Encyclopedias (Include extended shelves)
Utopias in literature -- Encyclopedias
See also what's at your library, or elsewhere.
Filed under: Utopias in literature -- Encyclopedias
Items below (if any) are from related and broader terms.
Filed under: Utopias in literature
- An Empire Nowhere: England, America, and Literature from Utopia to The Tempest (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1992), by Jeffrey Knapp (HTML at UC Press)
- History and Utopia: A Study of the World View of James Fenimore Cooper, by Allan M. Axelrad (HTML at Oneonta)
- Looking Further Forward: An Answer to Looking Backward (Chicago and New York: Rand, McNally and Co., 1890), by Richard Michaelis
- The Story of Utopias (New York: Boni and Liveright, 1922), by Lewis Mumford (HTML with commentary at sacred-texts.com)
- The Utopian Novel in America, 1886-1896: The Politics of Form (Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press, 1988), by Jean Pfaelzer (page images at Pitt)
Help with reading books -- Report a bad link -- Suggest a new listing
Home -- Search -- New Listings -- Authors -- Titles -- Subjects -- Serials
Books -- News -- Features -- Archives -- The Inside Story
Edited by John Mark Ockerbloom (firstname.lastname@example.org).
OBP copyright and licenses.